The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
My wife made some black garlic with a slow cooker.

It tastes like jelly and is good for human health as well, but I still like to eat raw garlic. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
black garlic.jpg

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #24  
Fried garlic !!
I had a Poke Bowl the other day with fried garlic in it. So delicious! Luckily my wife had it as an ingredient in hers as well.

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #25  
Living in South Louisiana as I do, cooking without garlic is almost unheard of. We have plenty of garlic and plenty of garlic lovers, but since I have a black thumb, am I really required to grow it?

PS We also have lots of cayenne peppers, filet, onions, and okra to go with our Cajun cooking.

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #28  
Living in South Louisiana as I do, cooking without garlic is almost unheard of. We have plenty of garlic and plenty of garlic lovers, but since I have a black thumb, am I really required to grow it?

PS We also have lots of cayenne peppers, filet, onions, and okra to go with our Cajun cooking.
Regional cuisine is always interesting. Here in the PNW it's the exact opposite. Start with the best tasting ingredients in the world, then don't screw it up. Don't over-season. Don't over-cook. I can't believe what you guys do to poor helpless crawdads. Here, we boil them in a little salt water and serve with lemon butter. Maybe the difference is that ours are little red fresh water lobsters, and yours are mud bugs.

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #29  
I found out by accident the other day, our Australian Shepherd likes garlic.

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #30  
Warm fermented/aged garlic.

Recipe here, but there are many others.
I watched a video of a guy who made black garlic in his compost pile. Have to keep it a certain temp for several days.