The new ASV Scout

/ The new ASV Scout #21  
Tommy do you go after crawfish much ? I was trying to this year but after a few good traps could never get hardly any. Didn't matter where the traps were placed I would hardly break double digits. Do they stop feeding later on in the season ?

/ The new ASV Scout #22  
My buddy invited me to a Scout demo last week just North of Madison. It's crazy to compare this machine to an RTV, Ranger, or Gator after watching this thing work for 45 minutes. I thought the dump box was too small, but the salesman put high sideboards on the box and I'd guess that it would carry almost 2 yards of dirt with them on. the neatest thing was when the salesman removed the box with a set of pallet forks in about 20 minutes and placed about 3,000 pounds of palleted brick on the flat bed. that thing carried it up and down some nearby hills without even breaking a sweat! It's so much more industrial than the other utility vehichles. The salesman said that ASV is coming out with air conditioning soon and more attachments. I also saw the video and you should see that machine push snow with a snow blade...impressive (at least for up here in Wisconsin). It also has a towing capacity of 5,000lbs.

/ The new ASV Scout #24  
The salesman at the demo said that ASV supposedly had shot some video of the Scout pulling a 4-bottom plow.

/ The new ASV Scout #25  
I have the 4 bottom plow video and it is awseome. It also shows them carrying firewood, climbing hills and is set up as a people carrier for outfitters.

Sorry guys, the only video I have is on CD. I am not sure how to post that if I even could.

Maka

/ The new ASV Scout
Anyone have pull at ASV to get the video put on their website?:)

Sure would be fun to see. I sort of see the Scout as a cross over vehicle that could be used for getting around my forested property (I know it doesn't go all that fast) could haul a log trailer out of the woods. Get me into the woods in the winter to do some work and various other jobs. Wouldn't replace my tractor but would be an awesome compliment to it.