/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #12  
You must feel like the guy in the song with the chorus that goes:

She can punch ahead in any gale
And ride the fishing ground
I often thought how proud I'd be
In a boat like Gideon Brown

Nice fleet you have, there!
I'm looking forward to some good snow pictures from you this Winter.

-Jim

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #13  
Thanks for the info on the fenders. Now the debate with my wife as to whether or not I need them. Her argument may be that now that I have a cab, what is a little mud/snow/ice going to hurt you.

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #15  
Super nice set up as usual 4shorts. Would love to hear the story behind the name. Congratulations to you (and your lucky friend)!

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home!
Congrats on the beautiful tractor. I really like the fenders, but would have to paint them Orange!!
Charlie

Thank you. Oh man I couldn't do orange cause I like black :D

Very nice tractor.:thumbsup:

You must feel like the guy in the song with the chorus that goes:

She can punch ahead in any gale
And ride the fishing ground
I often thought how proud I'd be

Nice fleet you have, there!
I'm looking forward to some good snow pictures from you this Winter.

-Jim

Thanks Jim. Ya that about sums it up. I'll be posting again this coming winter. I have a few YouTube vids up there now.

YouTube - ‪Plowing snow with the Drift.wmv‬‏

Thanks for the info on the fenders. Now the debate with my wife as to whether or not I need them. Her argument may be that now that I have a cab, what is a little mud/snow/ice going to hurt you.

Your more than welcome sir. Glad I could help out. Just tell the wife that you need the fenders to protect all the glass in the cab. It just might work ;)

Sure is! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Super nice set up as usual 4shorts. Would love to hear the story behind the name. Congratulations to you (and your lucky friend)!

Thank you. Well the story is: When I went to buy a new tractor back in 2008 I almost had a Kioti tractor bought until I seen the Kubota 4240 in the Grand L series with the front fenders and all the cool stuff on it and fell in love. That killed the Kioti sale right away because I bought the Kubota. I called that tractor Kioti Killer for that reason. Seeing this is my second Grand L I called it Kioti Killer 2. I think it fits :laughing:

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #17  
Paul greetings from New Hampshire! What a nice rig!!!!! To all USA members looking for "front fenders" Paul is correct, item is only available thru canada, I got them for my 06' L-4330HSTC, they are a kit, mounting brackets etc., Call a Canadian Kubota Dealer, etc. Paul looking forward to snow???lol

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #18  
I added a bracket to the rear roof hinge mounts with a flat plate so i could attach a Whelen L31 high intensity strobe for night snow work. I have it set to remove easily come spring/summer as its not needed. Man that is one BRIGHT LED light.

I added 2 switches in the spaces provided next to the wiper switches. Now i just need some chains, and im all set for winter.

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home!
Paul greetings from New Hampshire! What a nice rig!!!!! To all USA members looking for "front fenders" Paul is correct, item is only available thru canada, I got them for my 06' L-4330HSTC, they are a kit, mounting brackets etc., Call a Canadian Kubota Dealer, etc. Paul looking forward to snow???lol

Man I'd like to see snow now :laughing: Great to see your still on here and I hope all is well on your end. :thumbsup:

I added a bracket to the rear roof hinge mounts with a flat plate so i could attach a Whelen L31 high intensity strobe for night snow work. I have it set to remove easily come spring/summer as its not needed. Man that is one BRIGHT LED light.

I added 2 switches in the spaces provided next to the wiper switches. Now i just need some chains, and im all set for winter.

OK. How about a photo or two
camerasmiley.gif

/ The new Grand L 5740 is home! #20  
Congrats on the new machine..

You always show impressive equipment!