The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online!

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #31  
What kind of sissy tractors are you guys buying that you worried about your Fell comming apart, I have dug 5' holes, plowed snow for years, tumbled boulders I couldn't lift. I hardly think a ratchet rake could do any damage to my loader. What exactly do you use your loader for if your afraid to use it to push into a pile of dirt

Totally agree! And I bet you don't wax your tractor.

Last fall I made a tool that is quite similar.
It is a massive tooth, 16" long made from a truck axle and attaches to my bucket like a single clamp on bucket fork only center mounted.
Naturally the welding is HD deep penetration.
I have plucked foot sized stones from the driveway, root balls as well as complete 2" or so trees.
Procedure is to tilt bucked downwards about 45 deg and drive the pin into and under the root then tilt bucket upwards. In most cases the entire ball comes free but if an errant root remains you simply maneuver for better placement and repeat. I found that very little soil was lifted with this process.
And my bucket shows no adverse signs.

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #32  
I just bought the Rip and Dig. Used it today for a shallow trench at two gates to run electric fence jumper across the gate. Pretty handy tool. I could have made good use of it last week when we stuck the auger 4 ft deep.
Im also going to try it for a 60 ft trench to bury electric cable from my barn to the fence for fencer and trough heater plugs instead of extension cords. I dont have a backhoe and I dont wsnt to rent one for small jobs and who wants to shovel by hand in hard clay.

Also going to plant some trees this fall.

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #33  
Hi, I would like to buy a Rip and Dig and also a Ratchet Rake but I saw that none of the sellers ship in Thailand where I'm living. My front loader is 58 inches inside.
Any help how can I get the Rip and Dig and the Ratchet Rake?
Thanks, Xavier

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #34  
Won't a sub-soiler do the same thing but backwards?

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #35  
Hi, I would like to buy a Rip and Dig and also a Ratchet Rake but I saw that none of the sellers ship in Thailand where I'm living. My front loader is 58 inches inside.
Any help how can I get the Rip and Dig and the Ratchet Rake?
Thanks, Xavier

I doubt it would be economical to ship either or both devices to Thailand. However, it would be a simple matter to take photos of the devices to a Thai welding shop and have them fabricate something that would be functionally the same. I used to live in Thailand and know that there are many shops that could help you out. Some parts such as the ratchet and ripper tooth can be easily purchased from a number of sources, probably even Amazon but I would be quite confident they can also be sourced locally in or near Bangkok.

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #36  
Thanks for your answer. I will take into account.

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #37  
IMG_1643.jpgAs far as ripping goes, you cant beat this attachment and for about the same price it will rip down about 12". Sorry no digging attachment but I have a back hoe for that.

I use it to curl out beds of rock prior to tilling. It exposes them well below the frost line.

/ The New Rip and Dig Attachment - Order Online! #38  
Ed is right. Those tools are heavy (and the Rake is long), and international shipping would likely cost nearly as much as the attachment itself.

Besides local fabrication, another option might be to try to convince a local supplier to import a quantity of them, which will spread the shipping misery over several units, and make them available in your area.