The NEW TC55 with a cab.

/ The NEW TC55 with a cab. #21  
I guess i should have read closer! It took me a total of two hrs to look find and deal on my 55 this time .I was lucky i didnt have to wait but one day and i had in the garage ready for work.I would have took the time if they didnt have what i wanted.

/ The NEW TC55 with a cab. #22  
Jim, the problem with having a boot there is that if it sticks up any it will get beat up and tore up from constant use. Everytime you get into and out of the tractor on that side you will kick it. How long will a rubber boot hold up or would we just be hearing about how dumb the NH engineers are for putting a cheap rubber boot down where it will get kicked all the time. There is no real great way to seal it up and keep cost down unless you redesign the pedal mount to a piston style.

Larry, I will send you a PM later on. Have a good one.

/ The NEW TC55 with a cab. #23  
Larry.....thanks for the beautiful pics of that new tractor and cab. Dang, that makes me feel like i did when i was 12 and saw my first centerfold!!!! Any of you guys get that all fuzzy and fainty feelin all over when you saw that beauty???? What it takes to make a 50 yr old feel like that!!!!! New Holland should be proud!! I love my TC55DA and wish i had a cab on it but i'm still in the woods with it like Jim and don't wanna tear it up. Maybe NH could come up with "removable" steel guards that could solve that problem for us???? Come on New Holland.....turn me on some more!!!!

/ The NEW TC55 with a cab. #24  
That cab reminds me of the tw15 we used to have man if we had more snow i would have bought a cab tractor.I need to stop dreamin.I to like the new turn signal and the brake .Larry mentioned the cab has a positive air presure to keep out dust and such as you work it that should help.NH does have the best style and some nice options.

/ The NEW TC55 with a cab. #25  
Im a little confused still, what exactly are they changing on a 55Cab versus a tc55da? you mentioned they had them side by side and better frame and tires and lift capacity. what two tractors are you talking about?

mike

Kendall69 said:
TCowner I agree it’s a HUGE dilemma about the gaps ( I didn’t look that close ), even NH agrees Deere has the best sealed cab out there, and when the Deere guy shut the door, it closed like a VW, where the air pressure kicked the door back out. With only three choices Kubota’s out for no cab and backhoe, the Deere was way too tight for me. Sure would be a pain to get a new cab model and have to add 20 lbs. of caulking.

Roto from what I understand the 55da is the one you can buy today, they are only changing to add a cab, from what I understand, because they had one at the show and you could do a side by side and 55 was just so much more machine. Better frame, tires ( front tires are the larger r4 skid tires). So if it’s a 55, and you don’t want a cab, you can get one now. For me I NEED a cab because it’s 120 plus here in the desert,so I have to wait.
Sitting in and looking at the 45 with HST ( the 55 will not have that) it still making me ponder - but the greater lift capacity is a huge one for me. I’m tired of getting into situations where my tractor just doesn’t the lift capacity ( I'm at 1600lbs now, and with a 700lb grappler, you can see my problem.

I almost went to a skid steer, but the lift on the NH next to biggest was only 2500 lbs. And I just don’t like being enclosed in a capsule in the skid steer.