The one that got away!

/ The one that got away! #1  

Dozernut

Veteran Member
Tractor
ZD1211, RTV900, LX2610SU and a SVL65 CTL
Ever had a tractor that you traded or sold and now you think "what was I thinking". Tractor remorse is worse than affairs of the heart. The one I regret is my M5660 SU. I did trade it in on my SVL track loader and I don't believe I will ever part with the SVL, but I sure wish I had the M5660 back. Love affairs with tractors is a fickle finger of fate.

/ The one that got away! #2  
For sure. Sold my BX when I got me MX. So dumb looking back on it, all the things it would have been helpful for….to include maintenance on the MX🤣

/ The one that got away! #3  
Everything that went through my auction when I quit the first time. Dads and grandpas many 1 owner implements and tractors. The only one I hope to get back is the jd 2440. Couple years ago brought home the jd 115 chopper box I sold. It was bought new by grandpa and yes I’m using it. In fact I use a 34 chopper for chopping corn that has never left the neighborhood since new and I’m the 4th user of it. Number 2and 3 were my uncles. Dad’s brother first then mom’s brother. Mom’s brother stil owns it. I just exercise it.
IMG_0944.jpeg