The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #1  

marhar

Gold Member
Tractor
Farm Trac 60
What tools (cheap or expensive) have you purchased and thought why didn't I buy that years ago? For me two come to mind: I went years without a toolbox on my truck. I don't know why but after I bought one I couldn't believe I made it without a toolbox. And a farm jack; the jacks have so many uses.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #2  
For the expensive category my mini x has been much more fun and useful than I expected. For the cheap category a pocket flashlight. I have at least 20 other lights but I use the pocket one multiple times a day. If I end up forgetting it on the charger it’s a legit disappointment.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #3  
Small battery impact like this one. I thought wimps used them. We got one for the shop...younger guys love all the new gadgets. I ended up buying one for myself.
1686619897837.png

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #4  
2nd that about a truck box. My newist favorite - dewalt battery powered grease gun. I have about 7 or 8 or more pump grease guns, all types - mini, lever, pistol etc. They just lay around now. The dewalt with Lucus Red is really all I need - and if not then changing grease tube to say corn silk - is super easy. I can't believe how great battery powered tools are - right behind the grease gun are Dewalt chain saw and pole saw.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #5  
2nd that about a truck box. My newist favorite - dewalt battery powered grease gun. I have about 7 or 8 or more pump grease guns, all types - mini, lever, pistol etc. They just lay around now. The dewalt with Lucus Red is really all I need - and if not then changing grease tube to say corn silk - is super easy. I can't believe how great battery powered tools are - right behind the grease gun are Dewalt chain saw and pole saw.
Hope I didn't break any rules - I just started with Dewalt and it just made sense to stick with them so batteries all exchanged. I have had real positive results from all of the 20v tools from them. Not sure how the flex volt range is but can't be happier with the older models I have

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #6  
My tractor. For some reason after buying my 60 acre property I thought I could get around without one.
For 2 years I was "getting around " till I thought " enough is enough "

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #7  
Ditto on the impact driver (mine is DeWalt as well)
And recently, added a step bit set for the drill bits. Wow....what a difference.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #10  
Tractor with a LOADER. My first 2 tractors didn't have a loader. Power Grease gun #2