THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE?

/ THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE? #11  
Picture please.

/ THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE? #12  
I too would like to see if it is a film over the filter or if it's something that got sucked in, because I've never bought air filters that were wrapped in plastic. My Kubota, JD, Case, Ford, Donaldson, Cat's all just come in the box.

And yes, an air restriction will cause more frequent regens.

/ THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE? #13  
It's a good thing the OP doesn't own a Kioti! He already would've already been accused of lying and trying to smear Kioti's good name! :stirthepot:

/ THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE? #14  
I too would like to see if it is a film over the filter or if it's something that got sucked in, because I've never bought air filters that were wrapped in plastic. My Kubota, JD, Case, Ford, Donaldson, Cat's all just come in the box.

And yes, an air restriction will cause more frequent regens.

Good point about the wrapper on air filters, I am getting old enough I cant remember whether they have wrappers or not. I think all the spin on filters have wrappers, fuel and oil but maybe not the air filters.

/ THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE? #15  
Yep, air filters from Kubota come in a box with no plastic film. Oil filters are loose with film covering. Fuel filters come in a box with no film. I don't know how he (OP) got over his air filter. Maybe the housing had a plastic film over it that wasn't removed but that is a bit of a stretch to imagine.

/ THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE? #16  
Well, one post from the OP and he's been absent. I think we need to see a pic to really know what's going on.

/ THE PLASTIC FILM WAS LEFT ON THE AIR FILTER BY THE MFTR WHAT DAMAGE CAN THAT CAUSE? #17  
Well, one post from the OP and he's been absent. I think we need to see a pic to really know what's going on.

Yeah, and Kioti filters come in a box too. No wrapper. They are made by Donaldson, probably the same ones Kubota uses.