The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #61  
   / The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #62  
I have found it best to not even try to justify my tractor purchases in dollar terms; no way I will come out ahead, but in enjoyment, therapy, satisfaction, I am way ahead of the game.

I am the same way, I cannot "justify" monetarily some of the tractor trades I have done, but I suspect tractors are cheaper than Talking to some guy about my problems..When I am working on my tractor, my problems just seem to melt away. The side benefit is I get a lot of things done that need doing around the place.. Now that is a "bargain" if you ask me.!

James K0UA

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #63  
That a way JT, your a man who loves tractors and the nice Orange ones at that. Congrats on your new Kubota and I do know you will enjoy it for what ever time it's yours.
DevilDog

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #64  
We have a lot of hills, so we set ours wide.

I think his barely stick out past the fender. He makes a lot of hay or at least for around here and has never rolled so I guess it is more stable than it feels. It is the biggest tractor I have drive so I can't compare it to anything else its size.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
I am the same way, I cannot "justify" monetarily some of the tractor trades I have done, but I suspect tractors are cheaper than Talking to some guy about my problems..When I am working on my tractor, my problems just seem to melt away. The side benefit is I get a lot of things done that need doing around the place.. Now that is a "bargain" if you ask me.!

James K0UA
:)I'm one of those guys people talk to about their problems but since I retired and still get paid for my past "Listening" I don't charge. I do it for free. I may start recommending to my clients that they go 1 mile down the road to Barlows like I've done.:thumbsup:
I'm a supporter of Orange Therapy but will probably still have the couples to visit me.;)
That a way JT, your a man who loves tractors and the nice Orange ones at that. Congrats on your new Kubota and I do know you will enjoy it for what ever time it's yours.
DevilDog

This time it will be for a long, long, long time.:D Now down to only 4 Kubotas.:cool2:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #66  
JOHNTHOMAS, I wanna be like you when I grow up...

Enjoy your tractor my friend!

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #67  
John, you understand the only reason we give you so much grief is because we wish we were you upgrading all the time?

With that said a long time for you is what, 4 months? So multiply that by 4 and we are figuring a new tractor by the start of 2014? :laughing:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #68  
I looked over at the wife and said we need to get a BX series Kubota with MMM and I got the LOOK,so for now will just check all yours out....

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
John, you understand the only reason we give you so much grief is because we wish we were you upgrading all the time?

With that said a long time for you is what, 4 months? So multiply that by 4 and we are figuring a new tractor by the start of 2014? :laughing:
I know and enjoy the "barbs".:D :cool2: :thumbsup:
Maybe I should have put 3 or 5 more longs in there.
I may step forward one day and say I was hired by competing tractor companies to test the BX and B model Kubotas to see if I can break them and they won't break so I keep trying different ones till I find a bad one.:D You know that's possible!:laughing:
And the Fs and RTV are actually mine for my use.
I did try a Grand L one time and saw very quickly that I'd never be able to break it, well I did screw up the FEL arms or arm on it but Kubota replaced them almost immediately.

I did find one series of BXs that had a factory flaw and I did report it.:thumbsup:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #70  
I had to hire someone to drive my tractor for a couple weeks work ( my good friends at workers comp still think I am faking things and broke my kneecap again Dr made me keep it imobile in a brace for 3 weeks) thank goodness he decided I coule put motion back into the brace or I would have had to hire one of those guys to things through again. its amazing I can buy a tractor and I don't need therapy and get paid to drive it lol.

enjoy John

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Dirt Scraper (A33041)
Dirt Scraper (A33041)
MILWAUKEE M18 6 PACK CHARGER KIT (A34011)
MILWAUKEE M18 6...
Crane Boom (A32932)
Crane Boom (A32932)
AMERICAN FLAG SIGN (A34011)
AMERICAN FLAG SIGN...
1965 Dodge Dart GT Sedan, (A33078)
1965 Dodge Dart GT...
John Deere 567 Round Baler (A33041)
John Deere 567...