The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
Went to Barlows again today due to the Company sending me some discount coupons. Had a printed out new contract for a new F3080 72" deck and alas the 60 mo 0% interest died 2 days ago on the F so waiting for it to come back.
Anyway, why I'm posting here is because I got another step completed on the B2620 purchase. HATS!!! When I bought the B2620 I didn't take any hats because I already had several of the styles they had. Today I picked up 2 of a new winter weight style so I have rec'd my HATS that go with this purchase.:cool2: :thumbsup:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #72  
....Unbelievable-

NOW they send YOU coupons?!?!?!?! Is there some elitist club I don't know about? I think the new production facility opening in Georgia is just to cater to your needs......

Geesh.....can't any of the rest of us catch a break???????

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #73  
You should be called, the Highlander... as there can be only one...:shocked:

You are amazing... :D:drink::thumbsup:

....Unbelievable-

NOW they send YOU coupons?!?!?!?! Is there some elitist club I don't know about? I think the new production facility opening in Georgia is just to cater to your needs......

Geesh.....can't any of the rest of us catch a break???????

The Lord has blessed me.....I will rejoice and be glad!!:cool2:

You should be called, the Highlander... as there can be only one...:shocked:

You are amazing... :D:drink::thumbsup:

:) As Goober always said 'thank you, thank you, thank you!:laughing: And I do appreciate Kubota for building a bigger factory close to help me and my friends gratify our needs and lusts and even help a few more people get paychecks. I do want to do my part to bring the economy of America out of its slump. God Bless America!!:cool2: :thumbsup: :cool2:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #76  
Need picture of the hats.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #77  
The Lord has blessed me.....I will rejoice and be glad!!:cool2:

Yes...yes.... I should be glad and rejoice and not wail and gnash my teeth at your "blessings".

Just wait though........I may end up with something you don't have- should be here in a week or so........

DSCF1598.jpgDSCF1599.jpg
Need picture of the hats.

The 2 in the center with Black stitching are the latest for the B2620.

So when are you going to rehab ? How long will you be there ? do you think it will be affective..?

I actually worked for Ky State Government Rehab as a Counselor then an Administrator. Guess I learned all the tricks so don't think it will help me.:cool2: