The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #1  

prometheus303

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 2515R
If you have followed my other posts you know I'm searching for a tractor. I clicked a facebook ad for a 2018 Kubota Grand L4760. $16,000. I clicked on contact seller and sent email.
Do you still have your 2018 Kubota Grand L4760?

Any issues?

Hour many hours?

Where is your location? I’m located in Belleview Florida.
I got this response from Susan Terel.
Hi, my 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 HSTC HST 49HP 4x4 is still for sale, runs very well,and is in great shape within 306 hours. I’m the original owner and it is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained. I have a clear title, under my name. I am selling it at this price of $16,000 because my husband died 1 month ago and it brings back bad memories and that’s the reason I want to sell it. If you are interested in buying it, I will be looking for your reply.

Susan

Sent from my iPad
Right of the bat, The price is to good to be true. Red flag is going off. I already heard the husband died before. I image it's possible and giving the benefit of the doubt I replied.

I’m sorry to hear that your husband died my condolences. Where is your location. Zip code would be fine? So I can figured approximately how far you are from me.

thanks
Her response
Thank you for getting back to me but I would like to clarify some things first. I am not in town at the moment. I'm staying at my sister's place for a while until things get better for me. The tractor is already at the shipping company American Freight Services ready for delivery because someone agreed to buy it, but in the end he never got the loan. I will use American Freight Services in this transaction for our protection. If you are not aware of this program, you should know that it will allow you to test and inspect the tractor before paying me. The inspection period will be set to 5 days and I think that is enough time for you to make a decision about the tractor. If you won`t like my tractor you notify American Freight Services and you send it back at my expense. But I assure you that won't be the case. If you want the tractor, please reply with your full name, delivery address and phone number so I can start the transaction with American Freight Services and ask them to call you and send you the terms of this transaction. no further obligation.
1.jpg
3.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Yeap, Red Flag confirmed it's a Scam Also the pics see sent me the engine hours don't match what she told it was.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 354
   / The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #4  
Every scam has the same pattern. Tractor is somewhere else and you can never see it in person before giving them your personal information.
It's a dead giveaway when they say they are not in town or can't give you a address to arrange a test drive, and the worst is just giving a email..

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #5  
Lots of scams like this on FB and CL. I always buy local.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #6  
Not sure why you are posting this? It is textbook... I see these multiple times a day. If we all came on here declaring that the scam we saw on FB Market or CL was a scam.... there would be no other content here.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #7  
If you have followed my other posts you know I'm searching for a tractor. I clicked a facebook ad for a 2018 Kubota Grand L4760. $16,000. I clicked on contact seller and sent email.

Right of the bat, The price is to good to be true. Red flag is going off. I already heard the husband died before. I image it's possible and giving the benefit of the doubt I replied.

Her response

Yeap, Red Flag confirmed it's a Scam Also the pics see sent me the engine hours don't match what she told it was.
I know her~!!! She's that 26 year-old Nigerian Princess I gave my banking informtion to back in the 90s.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #9  

Her response

I say the dead give away here was the price. Plus she wouldn't be selling the tractor herself she would have some male family member doing it for her.