The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
Here is some feedback from another happy Wicked Grapple customer from Houston, TX!

"The 66" wicked root grapple is awesome. I have been using the grapple on my New Holland Workmaster 55 for the last month cleaning up downed trees that died during the 2011 drought in Texas. The grapple has handled everything from brush to tree trunks. You can't go wrong buying a wicked root grapple from Everything Attachments."

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #332  
EA - what is the current build time for a 66 incher?

I have a Kubota L3940 with factory front remote w/3rd function valve. Want to check measurement for hoses, but will not be able to do so until next Friday. You can expect my order then:)

Big Al

EA - what is the current build time for a 66 incher?

I have a Kubota L3940 with factory front remote w/3rd function valve. Want to check measurement for hoses, but will not be able to do so until next Friday. You can expect my order then:)

Big Al

At the moment, we have all sizes with universal quick attach in stock, but only one 66". Build time for items out of our factory, that are not in stock, has been running around 1-1.5 weeks.
The new, faster laser in our factory has made life a whole lot easier on all of us, customers included!
I look forward to helping you.
Travis

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #335  
Travis,

Sent PM.

Big Al

Re posts 332/334:

I think we should all use PM's for ordering/delivery details, to keep these threads more interesting.

One 66" heading to South Mississippi soon.
Thanks Big Al:thumbsup:
Travis

Here is a review that was just submitted by John in Oklahoma. He purchased our 66" Wicked Root Grapple and a 3rd Function kit for his MX5100 Kubota.

"Very Nice! Amazed at how well it works and how well built it is. Don't put it off if your thinking about it. Had to buy the 3rd function kit as well. Very easy to install."

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #339  
Here is a review that was just submitted by John in Oklahoma. He purchased our 66" Wicked Root Grapple and a 3rd Function kit for his MX5100 Kubota.

"Very Nice! Amazed at how well it works and how well built it is. Don't put it off if your thinking about it. Had to buy the 3rd function kit as well. Very easy to install."

I have your 72" wicked root grapple on my MX 5100. And I absolutely love it. My son just bought a house and shop on 7.5 wooded acres in a development with 30 or so similar properties. I let him borrow the tractor and grapple for a few weeks this fall for general cleanup, as nothing had been done for quite a while. Anyway, the grapple is the hit of the development ! He made quite an impression with the new neighbors !

I have your 72" wicked root grapple on my MX 5100. And I absolutely love it. My son just bought a house and shop on 7.5 wooded acres in a development with 30 or so similar properties. I let him borrow the tractor and grapple for a few weeks this fall for general cleanup, as nothing had been done for quite a while. Anyway, the grapple is the hit of the development ! He made quite an impression with the new neighbors !

Thanks for the comments. We're glad you're enjoying your grapple!
Travis