The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #981  
I wrapped up four days of constant burning at about midnight, Monday morning. Saturday's best photo:

Burning into the sunset.

23236394513_65da85ca85_b.jpg

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
I wrapped up four days of constant burning at about midnight, Monday morning. Saturday's best photo:

Burning into the sunset.

23236394513_65da85ca85_b.jpg

Thanks for sharing the great pics. The one I shared was a big hit on the Facebook Page.
That's a lot of burning. How many acres are you working on up there?
Travis

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #983  
Mr. Wolf, truthfully was probably waiting to see what might shake out of the wood pile when it was moved. I have had coyotes follow me around slinking behind the tractor to see what might be scared out of the grass when I was mowing a field. They are looking for rabbits or rodents.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
Mr. Wolf, truthfully was probably waiting to see what might shake out of the wood pile when it was moved. I have had coyotes follow me around slinking behind the tractor to see what might be scared out of the grass when I was mowing a field. They are looking for rabbits or rodents.

That's a logical explanation, but I don't think it would've eased my mind had I been there. :laughing:
Travis

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #985  
I ordered a compact wicked grapple just now for my new Kubota L3301 while sitting outside the jewelry store while my wife is inside.
Seems like a fair deal to me! She'll be soooo proud!
Sitting here staring out the window waiting on the big truck to show up.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #986  
I ordered a compact wicked grapple just now for my new Kubota L3301 while sitting outside the jewelry store while my wife is inside.
Seems like a fair deal to me! She'll be soooo proud!
Sitting here staring out the window waiting on the big truck to show up.

And what you bought was probably a lot less expensive.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #987  
I received my grapple in time for Xmas. Thank you for a quick delivery without issues on your end. It's equipped with the 3/8 couplings just as planned. The problem I now have is that the Kubota installed 1/4 hose and couplings.
My first question, is this 3rd full function sufficient for my size tractor. It's an L4330. If so should I just look for an adaptor to go from the 3/8 hose coupling to the to the 1/4" mount?

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #988  
I received my grapple in time for Xmas. Thank you for a quick delivery without issues on your end. It's equipped with the 3/8 couplings just as planned. The problem I now have is that the Kubota installed 1/4 hose and couplings. My first question, is this 3rd full function sufficient for my size tractor. It's an L4330. If so should I just look for an adaptor to go from the 3/8 hose coupling to the to the 1/4" mount?
Just get an adapter. My 4n1 bucket has 1/4" lines and I feed it with 3/8" lines. No problem at all. 1/4" lines are more than enough to operate a grapple and it doesn't matter if you go 1/4" to 3/8 or vise versa.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #989  
Was able to swap out the couplings. Works great.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #990  
Just get an adapter. My 4n1 bucket has 1/4" lines and I feed it with 3/8" lines. No problem at all. 1/4" lines are more than enough to operate a grapple and it doesn't matter if you go 1/4" to 3/8 or vise versa.

My dealer included a set of adapters, figured it was part of the install kit. Guess not:thumbsup: