Backhoe There has to be a better seat

/ There has to be a better seat #21  
Yea I fought my seat woes for years!! Finally a few years ago i search and found this seat from milsco company Kubota BX Series Series Kit (PN: 6831) .
I love it!! Although when i when to install it i did have to modify ever so slightly in order for it to bolt up right. The cheapest place i found to get it was Rural King. Here is another link to buy it.
Kubota BX Series KM 129 Bucket Seat Kit | Tractorseats.com

In the end i ended up talking to my Kubota dealer about it and he said he could order it for me. I went with the dealer because he matched the price of Rural King.

Maybe later i can snap a few pics and post them here.

So did you find a way to flip it over, or just swapped it out with the factory seat and still using the turning mechanism? I'm working toward a fold-down back option, and just squatting my butt on the that. I got a thread on it here: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...ly-uncomfortable-rotating-tractor-loader.html

/ There has to be a better seat #22  
   / There has to be a better seat #23  
IMG_0436.JPGIMG_0435.JPGIMG_0434.JPGIMG_0433.JPGIMG_0432.JPGIMG_0431.JPGIMG_0439.JPG

I had to ad the 1/4” to the rear of the seat mount to raise slightly so the back of the seat would clear the seat slide track. A little picture strong but more is better.

Now my BX23 is a 2004 so this seat may have been designed for newer models and may not need to have the rear of the seat raised.

Last edited:
   / There has to be a better seat #24  
Glad it's working out for you.