Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #11  
It's a serious problem but may I offer a bit of humour?

Put up a sign with a noose pictured on it and text "anybody found hanging around here at night will be found hanging around here in the morning"!

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #12  
I live in the county in the article. Joppa is near Edgewood, which is a haven for gang activity.Rt 40 is a straight shot to Baltimore.

Those scumbags won't come anywhere near my part of the county, way too many farmers and people who would rather make someone disappear than deal with our liberal courts.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #13  
Gravdigr said:
If you think that is bad, we have had a rash of thefts in the cemetery. People are stealing the veterans flag standards for the bronze medallions and the aluminum rods they attach too, along with bronze vases and another local cemetery actually had a bunch of veterans bronze plaques stolen right out of the ground. It has really hurt our business since stone accessories like vases, peacelights, and flag standards were a big part of our sales. Now people are afraid to buy them for fear they get stolen.

Absolutely despicable. I've no tolerance for a man who steals; even less when it's from a soldier.