Things I used my GC1705 to do in the last 3 hours..... :)

/ Things I used my GC1705 to do in the last 3 hours..... :) #1  

MJB62676

Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1705
Hooked on my Titan clamp on forks and moved a pool heater from shed down below to pool area to be ready to install on Saturday....unhooked forks, mowed 2 acres....as I was mowing, noted some high spots that I'm getting ready to seed, so I used the bucket to level....busted out a couple stumps, tore out some brush, and weeds, then tucked her in good night.

This 60" drive on deck is one bad mamma jamma!

35 hours in, this thing has already paid for itself. Between the ratchet rake, pirannha, clamp on forks, bush hog, 60" deck, and 5' rake, it's awesome...can't wait for my 60" dozer blade to come as well as my tool box.

and need my order of replacement bush hog shear bolts to come in so I can tear up some more stuff!:dance1:

/ Things I used my GC1705 to do in the last 3 hours..... :) #2  
Just wondering regarding all your attachments . . . are you getting them all from one source or from multiple choices?

Are purchases following internet viewing or have you seen the irems in person first?

/ Things I used my GC1705 to do in the last 3 hours..... :)
I bought the Bush Hog Razorback and Landscape Rake as part of the tractor purchase (along with the Massey FEL, Belly Mower, and Dozer blade, which I hope to get soon). Massey dealer is working on toolbox for me.

I got the Ratchet Rake from their website, Pirannha from BXPanded, and the forks from TITAN.

I had never had the chance to see any of the stuff in person, just did exhaustive research. Each of them is AWESOME in it's own way, but Piranha needs to be re-done a bit for the new DL95. I had to buy some new bolts as the ones that came with it didn't work (to short).

I had hoped to get away with one or the other, but they are VERY different implements/attachments. They can be interchanged in less than 10 minutes.

I'm trying to figure where to put more lighting on the tractor (similar to the 1025R) for winter work in the snow in the dark cold mornings.

The only thing I find myself wishing I had was a ballast of some sort, but found a guy that makes them out of drums filled with concrete....and a box blade (but cannot justify the cost).