Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions

/ Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions #11  
   / Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions
I'm sure the first time I get stuck in the mud while Bush Hogging in the woods and make the long trek back to the shed to get the other tractor, I wish I had gotten the 4wd. However, the price difference to me is significant. The dealer quoted me the following "Cash" prices:
2wd, plane Jane =$10,895
4wd, with front end loader= $14,795
and they didn't have an exact price on 4wd with out the front end loader but thought it would be around $13,000-$13,500
And Here is a scan of the front page of the one-sheet the dealer gave me, showing a very pretty 2wd G3038
LS Tractor.jpg

/ Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions #13  
I'm sure the first time I get stuck in the mud while Bush Hogging in the woods and make the long trek back to the shed to get the other tractor, I wish I had gotten the 4wd. However, the price difference to me is significant. The dealer quoted me the following "Cash" prices:
2wd, plane Jane =$10,895
4wd, with front end loader= $14,795
and they didn't have an exact price on 4wd with out the front end loader but thought it would be around $13,000-$13,500
And Here is a scan of the front page of the one-sheet the dealer gave me, showing a very pretty 2wd G3038
View attachment 283224

Are you referring to Phyllis at Stringfellow Equipment? If so, they are really nice folks. Treat me well! If you go back, tell 'em Randy sent ya!

/ Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions
I guess her name is Phyllis, and yep over at Stringfellow's. And I agree that they are really nice guys, my family has been dealing with them for years. I won't be back that way for a while, but I'll mention it next time I'm in there.

/ Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions #15  
Vestry Farmer said:
I guess her name is Phyllis, and yep over at Stringfellow's. And I agree that they are really nice guys, my family has been dealing with them for years. I won't be back that way for a while, but I'll mention it next time I'm in there.

Yes, they've been in business right at 50 years. It's just a good 'ol country business. When I bought my LS, I originally looked at the tractors at a dealer in Mobile (who has since gone out of business), and was ready to buy when a friend suggested I go to Stringfellow's. Phyllis' first quote was about $ 1500 less than the dealer in Mobile. I bought it right then and there. Also,the Howse HD 6' box blade, that I bought from them, was a fair amount less than the standard duty at TSC.
I bent my stabilizer bars a couple of weeks ago. They are normally sold as an entire unit, even thought I only needed one part. Phyllis would have parted out just that piece for me, but realized she didn't have the piece I needed in stock. She sent one of the guys out, to take one off of a tractor!

I highly recommend them!

Randy

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions #16  
Always good hear about great dealers!

/ Thinking about a LS G3038, have some questions #17  
I really like my G3038 Hydrostatic.. Does the job. 6' shredder, box blade and FEL handles just about everything around the place here.. Had a few minor issues, but nothing so major I wouldn't buy it again..