Thinking about a new Gooseneck trailer

/ Thinking about a new Gooseneck trailer #51  
Got my trailer yesterday. Had to load the tractor to see how it fit.

Beauty. That hill is nice to have. Even though you have good ramps that just makes loading sweeter.

Sharp truck too. I have a 2019.

/ Thinking about a new Gooseneck trailer #52  
Beautiful trailer! Other than that hideous "gator" text logo. Is that painted on, or vinyl/sticker?

/ Thinking about a new Gooseneck trailer #53  
   / Thinking about a new Gooseneck trailer
Beauty. That hill is nice to have. Even though you have good ramps that just makes loading sweeter.

Sharp truck too. I have a 2019.
Didn't think about the hill. That is just where I backed the trailer when I got home last night. I like the truck too, its a 2018 and I already have 47k on it.

Nice!!! Can you repost specs!!!
It's a 25+5 with 7k axles, but rated at 16k. I upgraded to the 14 ply tires. Elite package was $1500 and added the spare tire, light bar on top of the neck, a rail to add the ratchet straps like a semi trailer, hydraulic jacks, and a DOT kit that is a fire extinguisher and some fold up reflective triangles.
640 mile round trip yesterday to get it. I need to put it on a the scale at work and see what it weighs.
I got 21.2 mpg on my way to get it, and 15.5 on the way home. Lots of hills in TN and KY

Beautiful trailer! Other than that hideous "gator" text logo. Is that painted on, or vinyl/sticker?

It is a sticker I believe. I love the step on the front of the trailer, not only does it help to get on the trailer, but also to get in the back of the truck.

/ Thinking about a new Gooseneck trailer #58  
Beautiful truck and trailer great specs thanks for sharing