Buying Advice Thinking of a Kubota... why choose Kioti?

/ Thinking of a Kubota... why choose Kioti? #41  
Anyway I just wanted to get a sense from you guys, what it was that made you chose Kioti. I realise that your views here will be biased but that's what I'm looking for. I know about JD and Kubota.... but I'll admit I know next to nothing about Kioti.

I don't think the OP was looking for political views and there's nothing any of us can do today about the global economy. That genie was let out of the bottle years ago so...Consider the price unless price is no object. Consider the specs... like loader strenght in the DK40 series,,, unless you can live wih less in the same size tractor. Consider the rear remote is standard on the DK series unless you want to pay $900 for one on the other guys. Consider the extra year of warranty unless you don't need it. (My brother just had a JD 4320 lose a front seal that was a matter of days out of the 2 year warranty so all colors bleed). Consider the weight and stabilty, draft control as a standard feature and the rear remote lever that can be operated from the ground.

Also,please consider the dealer in your area that will be servicing your tractor.
If there is a real weakness it is in the size of the dealer network and maybe resale but I bet you'll spend 7-10 K more for a JD with comparable spcs to a DK45HST so resale should be higher. Take the difference and invest it and let me know which is worth more in 10 years. Good luck.
RJ

/ Thinking of a Kubota... why choose Kioti? #42  
I bought the CK20 because the dealer is personable and responsive, the price was right and the specs fit what I needed to do. I have equal access to BIG Kubota, Massey and Deere dealerships but my Kioti dealer is a family-run business and they've been at it for a good while. No matter how dumb a question I've had, they've always been quick to answer.

Also, a small local Deere dealer couldn't keep up with HQ's sales quotas so they had to stop selling and servicing them. The business went to a larger nearby equipment dealer. That left a bad taste in my mouth. That and my L1xx lawn tractor is NOT the finest machine ever made.

The Massey dealer ran banker's hours.

My only concern about the Kioti was quality but so far that hasn't been an issue. Remember, lemons come in all colors: green, orange, red and blue. Not just yellow. That said, my CK20 has been a real peach.