Third Function on 4707 Not Working

/ Third Function on 4707 Not Working #1  

HnyHammer875

Tractor
Massey 4707
I have a 2022 4707 with cab that I bought new from Bruno's. They added a third function before I got it and I figured I'd use it at some point, but it hadn't happened until today. I bought a FEL auger and everything seemed to hook up fine. But I tried everything I could think of to get the third function to operate with no luck. It doesn't seem like the button on the joystick is doing anything at all. The only other thing on the joystick is an on/off switch.

I've tried the button in both on and off positions. Holding it, tapping it. Nothing happens.

So am I missing something really basic? I feel like it has to either be that or the on/off switch isn't connected right or has some sort of blown fuse, which I haven't checked for yet. Everything on the outside of the cab also seems to be connected properly fwiw.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

/ Third Function on 4707 Not Working #2  
They may have installed just a diverter valve. For that, you need to hold the button and curl/dump the bucket function.

/ Third Function on 4707 Not Working #3  
I'm assuming that you have a electric over hydraulic diverter valve, are you getting power to the solenoids? A lot of those kits use a button to activate the solenoid, then you need to use the dump/curl function or lift/drop function as it diverts the hydraulic flow to the 3rd function.

/ Third Function on 4707 Not Working #4  
I have a 2022 4707 with cab that I bought new from Bruno's. They added a third function before I got it and I figured I'd use it at some point, but it hadn't happened until today. I bought a FEL auger and everything seemed to hook up fine. But I tried everything I could think of to get the third function to operate with no luck. It doesn't seem like the button on the joystick is doing anything at all. The only other thing on the joystick is an on/off switch.

I've tried the button in both on and off positions. Holding it, tapping it. Nothing happens.

So am I missing something really basic? I feel like it has to either be that or the on/off switch isn't connected right or has some sort of blown fuse, which I haven't checked for yet. Everything on the outside of the cab also seems to be connected properly fwiw.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Did you figure it out yet?