Third time is charm

/ Third time is charm #1  

Terrydt100

Tractor
Iseki & ford,1210
Laid my iseki 15 hp tractor on the right side again. Other two times started right up. This time getting engine oil out the air cleaner. Guess I have engine oil in cylinder . How do I clear out the oil? And yes not to smart to lay tractor on its side . Have already told myself how dumb I was. Have got good information before on this forum hoping you all can help me again. Thanks

/ Third time is charm #2  
Laid my iseki 15 hp tractor on the right side again. Other two times started right up. This time getting engine oil out the air cleaner. Guess I have engine oil in cylinder . How do I clear out the oil? And yes not to smart to lay tractor on its side . Have already told myself how dumb I was. Have got good information before on this forum hoping you all can help me again. Thanks
Better buy a lotto ticket,your lucky.Just curious how you layed your tractor on its side 3 times?Do you live in a hilly area?

/ Third time is charm
Yes first two times building a catch basin for water run off. Yesterday I was pulling a,packer for grass seed I had had just put down. Got into soft dirt on one side rolled over slow enough that I could jump off thank God it stopped on its side and didn't roll completely over . Next tractor will have a,roll bar. That is if my wife lets me get on a tractor again. She's out of the country so maybe she won't find out . I sure won't tell her. I grew up on farm with larger tractors and wider axels. Can't seem to get use to the narrow axel.

/ Third time is charm #4  

If gas, remove the spark plug and rotate by hand the first time to make sure hydro lock does not occur and then use starter to spin over. If diesel remove either the glow plug or injectors and again use a wrench to spin the first time or two to insure no hydro lock. Then use starter to spin. If you remove the glow plugs you will not have to worry about getting air out of the fuel system.

/ Third time is charm
Thanks gator6 by 4 and every one who responded to my post it'd thought about,the injectors but not the glow, plugs. Removed the glow plugs and got oil shooting out . Should be up and running by tomorrow. I read the forum every day even on vacation when I can get to Internet service. Have had a lot of my problems solved by reading other people's post. Thanks again guys .

/ Third time is charm
It lives fired it up few minutes ago thanks again .is this a great forum or what.

/ Third time is charm #7  
Is that a great Iseki or what!

Nice