This Bobcat CT440 deal?

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #11  
tcartwri.....do they have a part number for kit? I called a dealer 50 miles away and they said high end 300....makes me feel better.

but for 60 hours on tractor I have very lite use. but still wanted to do it to keep up with it.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #13  
I'll have to get it tonight off the invoice. I have a CT 235 though. Might be a slight difference. That price did not include the hydro fluid though. Just enough to top off the diff.

FWIW, the original filters are really on tight! Broke 2 good strap wrenches.... I suggest you take the machine out and work it hard to build some heat, and then wrestle with the filters before it cools off.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #14  
cool that will help thanks....yea I have read they are pain. I wish they had online part lookup like they do for honda

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #15  
Blake, couldn't find the invoice, but here's the box. It does have a number on it, BCT200 if you look closely but it also says "custom maintenance kit". So it may be dealer dependant.

Bobcat_50HR.jpg

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #16  
I really suggest you change the hydraulic/transmission fluid plus the front alxe fluid. Daedong admits to putting UTF in front axle for convenience of using 1 oil plus it's a little lighter and help flush initial wear fillings out of the axle - better to put 80w-90 gear lube back in front axle (plus it cost less). Change the hydr/trans fluid for the same reason - to flush out any residual fillings that haven't "yet" gone into the filter. I don't think Daedong uses a very expensive fluid here because they intend it to only run the first 50 hrs. and get flushed.
The Bobcat fluid is more expensive. It is a very high quality multi-viscosity fluid, but if you don't wish to spend the $ for it check with the Kioti guys and see what their manual lists for approved fluids. Kioti is owned by Daedong so only "factory approved" fluids are listed in their manual, if using 1 of those there is no way Babcat could legitamately come back on you for using the incorrect fluid, if you did have some rare hydraulic failure.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #17  
Approved Kioti hydraulic fluids.. Mobilfluid 424, Shell Donax-TD, ( I think this is called Spirax now) and BP Tractran UTH

James K0UA

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #18  
That was a heck of deal back then for a 440. I just got one for 23500 with the same loader and it was also new and had 9 hours on it. Had it for 3 weeks and love it so far. Mainly just hauled wood and spread stone with the loader. I'll be doing the 50 hour service myself. Hopefully It'll be springtime before I have to do that tho.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #19  
Approved Kioti hydraulic fluids.. Mobilfluid 424, Shell Donax-TD, ( I think this is called Spirax now) and BP Tractran UTH

James K0UA

The Shell is now called Spirax md S4TXM. l just picked up two 5 gallon buckets at walmart. It was 65.00 and change per 5/gal.

/ This Bobcat CT440 deal? #20  
150 bucks to do a bobcat tractor that dirt cheap my 50 hr service on my tractor it was 400 bucks 12 gallon of hydro fuild 3 gal motor oil 2 hydro filters an engine oil filter