Tractor Sizing This is what my Tractor will do.

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #11  
I believe that Kioti and Bobcat are more or less the same tractor with a different badge on it. Daedong brand, I think. Their loaders are different, though.

I have heard the same thing (about Bobcat). As far as parts, you won't find even basic parts like lynch pins and grease fittings anywhere but from your dealer. This is usually not a problem but sometimes they can be "pricey."

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #12  
dustinfox said:
I have heard the same thing (about Bobcat). As far as parts, you won't find even basic parts like lynch pins and grease fittings anywhere but from your dealer. This is usually not a problem but sometimes they can be "pricey."

Interesting. I get my lynch pins etc. From tractor supply just fine for my DK.

I go to dealer for filters most certainly though.

David

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #13  
In the 11 years I have owned my Kioti I've never bought a lynch pin or grease fittings from a dealer.
I get my linch pins and grease fittings from tractor supply.
For a few grease fittings I've had to tap the threads and screw in a new fitting that I keep in stock in the garage. No problem.

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #14  
As far as lynch pins go, my tractor came with 9mm pins. Being a newbie, I just assumed that I could pick up new pins at any hardware store. Not so. But what I have also come to learn is that the difference between a 9mm and a 5/16 pin is pretty much a non-issue. So yes, I get mine from TSC now also. They are a bit undersized but it's not a problem in any way. As far as grease fittings, I guess I'm just not comfortable re-tapping threads on my new tractor. Again, not a big deal but just not something I personally want to do. I didn't mean to imply that this is a serious issue because it isn't. Just something to be aware of.

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #15  
I got a big assortment of lynch pins at Harbor Freight. They also sell grease fittings.

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #16  
:thumbsup:
I got a big assortment of lynch pins at Harbor Freight. They also sell grease fittings.

I'd be willing to bet a weeks pay they don't include the Kioti OEM sizes... :D It's always handy to have an assortment though... :thumbsup:

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #17  
Hey dustin what's the latest? Have you talked to you know who lately?

/ This is what my Tractor will do.
Sorry for the late reply. Daedong is the engine. As for the rest you can go to their web page for any extra info. I am not the guy to ask about all the who builds stuff. As far as parts go l have only had 1 issue with mine and like I said in the post it was fixed ASAP. I did own a Ford 3000 but they are two different worlds. One was old and one is new with all the bells and whistles. I love everything about my machine. Plus the price was a few grand less than the other orange machines.

/ This is what my Tractor will do.
I would guess 1100lbs give or take a little . I am not sure but they are 6x5's and still green.