Attachments

• cros2-an.jpg
    cros2-an.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 1,135
  • xkv-tor2-an.jpg
    xkv-tor2-an.jpg
    860 KB · Views: 746
   / This looks cooler than it probably really is #2  
FEL would be OK for spreading beauty bark, couldn't lift much dirt or rear wheels come off the ground. 12v actuator would make more sense (with batteries on a hitch mounted rear cargo shelf).

Today I carried a bunch of flat rocks on the rear of my Grizzly 660, it was smashed flat. That thing must have sine auxilliary springs to carry all that steel (& motor/pump too).

/ This looks cooler than it probably really is #3  
I don't think even most utility ATV's are rated to set the bucket on the front rack, let alone the loader mount too. I bet the lift capacity would be a couple of candy bars.

Backhoe would be awesome, but is the thing really counter balanced by just a 1 1/4" or 2" hallow tube in the receiver and tiny strap connected to a luggage rack rated to about 150 lbs????

/ This looks cooler than it probably really is #4  
Looks like it would be a colossal waste of money.

/ This looks cooler than it probably really is #5  
But you have to admit, it'd get a lot of attention parked in your driveway.

/ This looks cooler than it probably really is #6  
Especially if the guy across the street has a BX23 that he bought used for $10,000. (Same price for about 5x the capability)

Or same as buying a barenaked BX to use as an ATV.

Last edited:
   / This looks cooler than it probably really is #7  
Looks like a good way to void the warranty on the ATV.

Wonder if you can get two warranties when buying the ATV? One for each half that it will be in with any kind of use at all...

/ This looks cooler than it probably really is #8  
I think the thread title says it all.

/ This looks cooler than it probably really is #9  
Back before I bought my tractor, I was seriously thinking of things like this. A disk was at the top of my list, but something like this to pic up stuff, or carry a load of material to a place on my friends ranch. Fortunately that friend bought a Kubota and we quickly realized that was a lot better then anything we could have tried with the four wheelers. I put it at the better then nothing option, but overall a waste of money.

Eddie

/ This looks cooler than it probably really is #10  
While it looks cool, it also seems like buying a full size backhoe and a full size backhoe trailer and then towing it all with your 6 cylinder ford ranger.