This might be another one of those dumb questions

/ This might be another one of those dumb questions #11  
I would just hook it up and see which is which and if its not right change the hoses at the couplers untill it is right then take colored zip ties and put the same color on the right niple and coupler. Different colors for each set and you wont have to guess when you are hooking them up the next time. My kubota has little key ring type rings that do that on my loader valve but the dealer couldn't help me out with just the rings (long story) so I came up with the colered zip ties and it works great for my 4 rear remote couplers!:thumbsup:

/ This might be another one of those dumb questions #12  
I would just hook it up and see which is which and if its not right change the hoses at the couplers untill it is right then take colored zip ties and put the same color on the right niple and coupler. Different colors for each set and you wont have to guess when you are hooking them up the next time. My kubota has little key ring type rings that do that on my loader valve but the dealer couldn't help me out with just the rings (long story) so I came up with the colered zip ties and it works great for my 4 rear remote couplers!:thumbsup:

I've always liked the idea of setting up a system so that you have a male and a female port on the auxillary circuit. Do the same with the hoses... have one male and one female. That way there is only one way to hook stuff up. Plus it allows one to connect the male to the female on the implement to keep dirt and grime out of it.