This one followed me home

/ This one followed me home #11  
A friend just bought a 1985 Ford 5610 model a month or two ago , his FEL like yours is controlled via the hyd. remotes. It doesnt bother him as he doesnt use the FEL that much and is getting used to it , maybe you will too.

It is kind of sad Ford sold their ag business, they made such sturdy reliable machinery....notice how NH used the Ford name as long as the terms of sale allowed them to.

/ This one followed me home
A friend just bought a 1985 Ford 5610 model a month or two ago , his FEL like yours is controlled via the hyd. remotes. It doesnt bother him as he doesnt use the FEL that much and is getting used to it , maybe you will too.

It is kind of sad Ford sold their ag business, they made such sturdy reliable machinery....notice how NH used the Ford name as long as the terms of sale allowed them to.

You're spot on, I got to use it a good bit today and the remote levers are actually really comfortable to use for the fel. They are located just forward of the armrest so you don't even have to extend your arm out like you do with some joysticks.

You know, I didn't even realize the tractor was a NH until I noticed the small NH emblem in the front and another on the steering wheel. But the FORD decals are about as big as they could manage lol!

My initial impressions of the tractor- gobs of traction and power; heavy farm duty construction; and simple enough to be easily maintained and repaired. For the modest increase in Hp over my 2040 and 3610, it seems to have much more torque. I love the low rpms too, only 1750 for 540 pto.
I forgot to get the owners manual when I picked it up :/. So I'm in the market for an owners manual and a complete service/shop manual. Time to change all fluids and filters too. If you can't tell I real happy with my new machine lol! :D

/ This one followed me home #13  
That tractor looks great man. I wish I could find a 4x4 like that.

/ This one followed me home #14  
That's very nice! I'm waiting for my '78 3600 to get here. It too is clean like yours with only 1200 hours on it. This'll be my first ever non-John Deere tractor here on my farm and I'm looking forward to it! I'm buying up all the "old iron" I can to keep my fleet as up to date as I can because the newer tractors just aren't for me and are too expensive.

/ This one followed me home
Thanks folks I'm really enjoying my new tool. The weight really makes a difference compared to what I'm used to. The old iron really is hard to beat. I came real close to buying a new Kubota or Deere but neither were built as heavy as the 3930.
Btw congrats on your 3600, sounds like a cherry! A '78 just like yours is what I cut my teeth on. Post some pics if you get a chance