This years Deer

/ This years Deer #11  
I guessing he was quartered away. That's the best shot you could hope for. Hopefully the opposite shoulder was not damaged.
I know where you will be hunting next year............

/ This years Deer
very nice deer. enjoyed seeing the photo. deer hunting is my passion. i hunt every day of the 2 week season since retiring. i enjoy still hunting and spending time observing wildlife.congratulations , wishing you continued luck in the coming years.

well I really hope you have a sucsessfull season. I hunt every day of our season till I get my deer every year espically the last 23 years.I have been able to take the entire month of Nov off since 1989. Deer are very hard to come by in Maine less than 10% of hunters fill thier tag the woods are thick and in many places deer are few and far between. Around here the avg sight distance while in the woods is probobly 30 -40 yards at best.I love the woods and all the critters in it I too have spent untold hours/ days watching the wild life and they never dissapoint.

/ This years Deer
No Robert he was broadside crossing an old tote rd at the hight of land from right to left. Yes it is a good place but a lot of people hunt there as well. So you never know, I have shot some deer there and seen some as well but other hunters know the places as well so nothing is for sure.

/ This years Deer #14  
Nice buck for sure,I have only seen three small bucks so far,lots of does and fawns.The big boys should be moving soon.
My daughter-in-law missed a big one at 80 yds.,my son didn't sight in her gun this year!She is a good shot,last year she shot one at 150 yds.We have lots of trail cam pictures of big bucks ,so we know they are around.

/ This years Deer
Sorry to hear that just shows the need to trust no one with your rifle. The pictures sound promising though good luck and keep yer powder dry.

/ This years Deer
IMG_0493.jpgIMG_0494.jpg
Very Nice ! Would love to see a close up of the knife as well...congrats...

Rich

Here are 2 photos for you hope they come through ok.

/ This years Deer #17  
Sorry... But I couldn't resist!

Attachments

• image-4039495531.jpg
    image-4039495531.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 254
   / This years Deer #18  
Both very nice deer, guys! Congrats!!! Our local season started Nov 1 in much of my area, so I hope to be out for a few days next week.

/ This years Deer
Thats a very nice deer what state are you from?

/ This years Deer #20  
Southwest Mississippi