This year's tactor's Christmas wish list

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list #21  
mikehaugen said:
I only wish the wife could buy me stuff. I am the only one with a traditional job, so what she buys... I buy ultimately.

You're not the only one my friend. We are fortunate so think of it that way.

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list
My wife once bought me a garden set and set it up in the living room complete with umbrella maybe I good get a grapple into the living room.:thumbsup:

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list #23  
Santa is sure to have a pleasant shopping experience at (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)!!!! Free Shipping within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC!!!!

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list #24  
You're not the only one my friend. We are fortunate so think of it that way.

sometimes I wish it were different... would make certain things easier. Then I see families that either both work and no one has anytime to do anything because of kids, or daycare... not for me. I do actually feel blessed that we can get by on my income alone. But then I can't have quite as realistic of a christmas wish list.

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list #25  
As my wife says "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine"

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list #26  
Ratchet rake

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list #28  
EverythingAttachments said:
Santa is sure to have a pleasant shopping experience at (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)!!!! Free Shipping within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC!!!!

Just could resist, could you.

/ This year's tactor's Christmas wish list #30  
A bush hog would be great. Then I could cut some trails through the back muskeg to go walking down

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet