Three point lift arms

/ Three point lift arms
Thanks to all who have made suggestions. Jackfr's suggestion by RickB was right on. I took off the cap and there was the plug lying there like a slug. I put it back in , and the three point lift works. Hallelujah. How did someone decide to look there in the first place? Thanks again.

/ Three point lift arms #12  
Thanks to all who have made suggestions. Jackfr's suggestion by RickB was right on. I took off the cap and there was the plug lying there like a slug. I put it back in , and the three point lift works. Hallelujah. How did someone decide to look there in the first place? Thanks again.

When a tractor has the FEL installed, the diverter valve below the right operator platform is changed to direct all hydraulic fluid flow to the FEL dual valve before anything else. The 3PH and remote hydraulics are now operated off the dual valve's power beyond port. The plug makes the power beyond function instead of returning all the fluid to the reservoir from the FEL. When your FEL works and nothing else, it's a good sign the plug has come loose. Jackfr did a great job of analyzing your problem and sending you to the exact location.

/ Three point lift arms
I dont know if I hit the wrong button or not, but anyway it was good advice. That plug was out . Put it in, and everything works. Thanks to all who offered help.
Cal

/ Three point lift arms #14  
Glad to hear it worked out for

RickB is the one to thank though

Jack

/ Three point lift arms
Thanks, RickB. I appreciate it much
Cal