Three Row Boom Sprayer

/ Three Row Boom Sprayer #11  
Looks nice. I think I'm going to tackle a similar job over the winter for use next spring.

/ Three Row Boom Sprayer
Hey Rvaitor...... it's no problem, your right again... I got it from our local pedler for $15.00. It's alot cheaper to get these than go and buy a 50 gal. tank from Tractor Supply, are somebody else...

Shoot ....I can buy 10 of these, for the price of that one.......

Some had soap in them and some had drink syrup... Nice and clean.....

I just drop the suction hose, in the hole of the barrel with a weight on the end of the hose , it does just fine. Then when I get ready to wash the barrel out, I fill it with water some soap and I disconnect it from the pump, and let it drain out several times. Ready to go next time.

elkun 1.....................

It's really stable, with that cable attached , but with out it, Well it bows down on the end. What you have to keep in mind is, this is thin wall tubing, 14ga... I can lift the whole thing by hand, and put it on the saw horses....

It has a lot of flex with all that weight hanging out there.
That's a 20 foot stick, And I left the end open so I could slide another 5' section to the end for another row... I'am still working on that one..

I'll try and get some more pictures tomorrow, with it raised up in the air..

This picture has the hinge and spring close up. What I did was weld up everything first,then I made the cut on the hinge. I did it with a grinder, a sawsall or a band saw would work much better ,for a finer cut.

Live and learn I guess... I had fun with it..... I think it will work really good on a corn patch next year...

Attachments

• S8000009.JPG
    S8000009.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 146
   / Three Row Boom Sprayer #13  
nice looking sprayer. my only thought is that you are now driving though the spray. please use protection as it can kill or damage you. thanks

/ Three Row Boom Sprayer
Thanks HD............ I dont have any trouble with it down low, but their might be a problem with spraying corn up high.. Will see next year...