throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4 #11  
Mine has done this same 1500 rpm thing once in 54hrs of use. The dealer told me turning it off & back on some reason fixes it, but if it happens again they will bring it in to the shop. Curious what the fix or cause is myself.

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4 #12  
I have a New Holland Workmaster 50 with the same issue. It began after only five hours of operation. RPMs drop, throttle doesn't respond. Switch it off, start it back up, and it's okay...until the next time. The tractor only has 33 hours on it, and has did this about 15 times...Now I have another issue..error code 3350 (something about a terminal 50)..barely bump the key and the tractor will start. It has been at my local dealer for over two weeks and the issue is still not resolved..(I believe it has something to do with the computer).

Glad you got yours straightened out!

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4 #13  
Need help.. I purchased my first workmaster 60 4x4 back in March of 2017.. Tractor would consistently die as we were bush hogging going up hill or riding on a slight angle like the seat sensor was defective... Dealership could not fix our issue with the seat adjustment screw and finally bought that tractor back with 19 hours after tractor sat at dealership more than on our farm and gave us another workmaster 60 4x4 with 0 hours in July 2017.... The dealership did exchange this seat with a different model so the seat sensor issue has been taken care of however now we are experiencing issues with the tractor going to a 1500 rpm at any time during operation and not accepting any throttle via by hand or gas pedal. Dealership only says no one else is having these issues... Our tractor is once again at the dealership sitting for the past two weeks until they can fit it into shop to look at it...

We were cutting hay and bush hogging. Tractor running great and all of a sudden the rpms drop to aprox. 500 rpm. The rpm hand on dash will max out for a second and drop back to 1500rpm without the engine revving. Tractor will still pull at the 1500 rpms as long as it is in gear but will not accept any gas feed until you turn key off and restart tractor then it will run just fine and accept the gas pedal feed and hand throttle on dash. The tractor may run 5 mins or hours but will always do it again... In 3 hours this past Friday this happened 4 times which is very aggravating... Been on phone with New Holland Rep, visited dealership and have got so irritated went to look at other brands even though I and family have been a loyal new holland and ford owner my 50 plus years.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

We are having the same issues as you. Our Workmaster 60 is 2 years old and we致e just purchased the most expensive extended warranty because we love the tractor. Haymakibg season is just around the corner and we are getting very anxious/frustrated.
What are you doing to get your issues corrected???

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4 #14  
We only have a little over 200 hours on our Workmaster 60, SO many issues with the throttle, sensors and computer giving errors.

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4
We are still having issues with the seat. The throttle issue seems to have been corrected by something the dealership done but they say they don't know exactly what they did to correct. I know they made some changes to settings in computer. They have not ordered and should be replacing today the seat. They got a new seat that eliminates the sensor being attached to the adjustment screw and got one where the sensor is in bottom of seat. That is what new Holland reps we had contacted and had at house recommend.. issue is everyone new Holland has send don't even know how to operate the tractor and look at you like you dumb so we have worked mostly thru the local dealership now. I don't really want to hear that your problems exist after two years. That is not good. Ride your dealership hard and get them to send rep's in to speak with you about your issues

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4 #16  
We have had the same throttle issues with our Workmaster 60. We have 286 hours on it and it痴 2 years old. We really need these bugs worked out so that we can depend on this tractor in the hay next month!!! We致e had this tractor to the dealership 5 times ( paying several hundreds of dollars on labor and travel) on the throttle revving up and various sensors replaced. Now the oil light is on and they are to come out yet again. Just purchasing an extended warranty for over $3,000.00 which STILL will require deductible/travel charges we will have to pay.

We believe the brain needs replaced but the dealership hasn稚 come to this resolution yet. Lemon??????

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4 #17  
Thanks for your input. We’ve just called our dealership wher we putchased, and spoke to the owner. He says he will personally look into our history and get back to us. I’ll let you know...

New seat was installed at home today. It will be weekend before we will get to try it out and see if it will work properly and not ride like a log wagon on rough ground. I hope we have spring in seat to keep motor running now. They still not sure why our amps are dropping. Pc shows everything still charging but amp hand drops to 11.4 and light comes on dash. They replaced alternator and going to replace battery next week. Then we will just have to drive it and see what happens. We have been life long new Holland family and never had issues until now.. just seems like they keep cutting cost and providing junk like everyone else in manufacturing these days

/ throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4 #19  
Mine has dropped volts twice in the last 10-12 hrs of use. Same thing, battery light comes on and volts drop to 12-12.4. My dealer just told me to check the battery connection on the battery post and keep an eye on it. It hasn't reoccurred & I'm watching what happens for you in case it does. Also the throttle hasn't stuck at 1500rpms in the last 20+ hrs and out happened twice. So I hope it's gone. But my dealer did mention a throttle sensor of some type that might possibly cause that and turning it off/back on re sets it. It's annoying such a great machine has to have electrical issues as these are showing! At the same time, I searched electrical issues in other brands as well and it seems all brands are being plagued with random stuff like this.... Go figure.

I got on new Holland's website and sent another email to to them regarding our issues with the seat which was replaced with a new original seat and problem still exist and with the amps dropping. New Holland has been in contact with dolley Ford and are talking to their engineering Dept for the mechanics told them they don't know what is wrong. I would like to ask that all parties having issues with their workmaster tractors from throttle issues, seat issues to amps dropping please email New Holland's. Go to www.newholland.com, click agriculture and go to bottom of page to contact us. Put name,etc and send them email. They have responded and called and been responsive to me. They need to hear about these issues plp are having. Please contact them. It would benefit us all