Thursday is DK55c day!

/ Thursday is DK55c day! #21  
Success! What a beauty. G

/ Thursday is DK55c day! #22  
The new DK looks great! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Is that a stump grinder on the back?

Don't forget to update your profile! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Thursday is DK55c day!
Yes, that is a stump grinder. The dealer was bringing it to a customer down the road from me. For ease of loading he attached it to my DK.

I thought that stump grinder was top drawer! Green with envy.

DaveinVa

/ Thursday is DK55c day! #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yes, that is a stump grinder. The dealer was bringing it to a customer down the road from me. For ease of loading he attached it to my DK. )</font>

Ok. I wondered why I seen it on the back of your old machine when the dealer was taking it away.

/ Thursday is DK55c day! #25  
Dave congradulations on the new DK55. You have a real nice looking farm. I looked at buying an Agco GT 45 but decided against it. Just out of curiosity what didn't you like about it?

/ Thursday is DK55c day! #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I looked at buying an Agco GT 45 but decided against it. Just out of curiosity what didn't you like about it?
)</font> DaveinVA's Thread on Agco
Here's the thread that lead to the change Gene.
Mostly because his dealer didn't take care of him right. But read some of the thread for details. John

/ Thursday is DK55c day! #27  
Thanks for the link Kioti John. It sounds like he got a bad Agco dealer.
I have a real good local dealer. It makes doing business a pleasure. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Thursday is DK55c day! #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks for the link Kioti John. It sounds like he got a bad Agco dealer. )</font>
Can you imagine someone pushing off implements that don't fit and making it the customer's task to come up with the solution? The nerve of some people. I hope that dealer finds his doors closed with that attitude. John