Tiller Tiller and RFM from TSC

/ Tiller and RFM from TSC #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(

Question for you guys...are you letting the tiller rest on it's tines or are you putting blocks down? )</font>

I have put mine down both ways. I do not think it makes any real difference as heavy made as these tillers are.

/ Tiller and RFM from TSC #12  
I just let my 48" KKII rest on the tines. I didn't see anything in the manual that discouraged this, or did I miss something. I also pumped a bunch of grease into that side bearing. I e-mailed KK and they told me to pump until you encountered resistance. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I also heard some strange noises as it approached that point.

John

/ Tiller and RFM from TSC
Well, I've got grease coming out around the shaft on the inside of the carrier bearing. Is this bad or normal. I never really encountered much resistance. I certainly did not "horse" on it.

In any case, I ran it for about 30 minutes today and it makes a very fluffy, fertile looking seed bed. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Tiller and RFM from TSC #14  
I had a little grease there as well, just wiped it off and went for it. I haven't seen any more since I wiped it off.

John