Tilt trailer

/ Tilt trailer #1  

M59 gray

Tractor
Kubota M59
I have purchased a new to me M59.
I’m selling my 24’ 12k bumper pull drop ramp trailer. Thinking to purchase a 22.5’ 4.5’ —-18’ tilt x14k
Unit.
My thoughts?
Easier loading
Safer loading
Lower center of gravity

Good match? Overlooked issues?
Experience?
Thanks!!!!

/ Tilt trailer #2  
I certainly like my 18' tilt over the dovetail I had previously. So much easier and safer feeling loading/unloading.

/ Tilt trailer #3  
I love my tilt deck trailer. The speed and safety of loading is unmatched.

/ Tilt trailer #4  
I have a PJ model TF 22' full tilt 14K bought new in 2007. It replaced a 20' 7K '. Best trailer I've owned.

/ Tilt trailer #5  
They are really cool. Goodbye ramps. Just have to make sure it’s configured correctly for your machinery.
I had a tilt trailer about 20 years ago and I had to sell it because I upgraded machine size to a full size backhoe, and it wouldn’t fit.

/ Tilt trailer #6  
Just have to make sure it’s configured correctly for your machinery.
I had heard that some owners had issues with tilts not tilting for people who had an implement on the back. I asked the dealer if I could take the trailer 2 miles to my house to try my tractor on it ... Hard no. I asked them if I could bring my tractor in and try it, that was a soft no. I told them it was a deal breaker if I couldn't try it, and they finally agreed to let me bring the tractor down and try it. It should have been a simpler process, but it eventually worked out.

I never really felt safe using ramps with my tractor probably due to inexperience, but I hated it. My mower manual says not to use ramps to load it as well. For me, the tilt was a no brainer, I rarely use it, but still worth it every time for me.

Old vs New trailers

Attachments

• New Trailer.jpg
    New Trailer.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
  • Old Trailer.jpg
    Old Trailer.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
   / Tilt trailer #7  
I thought, How big are they? Then I saw the pictures. Oh well.

/ Tilt trailer
Great to hear that it’s a good choice:). I felt that way but hearing it from experienced users helps lots!
Thanks

/ Tilt trailer #10  
Diamond C has them between 16 and 30 foot, goosenecks and all, up to 24k#, you never said what you were after ... Oh well.

View attachment 851903

If I were buying a tilt trailer, the front deck staying level is what I would want. Then the other equipment can stay level while loading the piece of equipment.