Timber crew

/ Timber crew
Yes.........it seems batteries are an every year thing in bikes and quads........Maybe optima will build a baby model for us................Tom

/ Timber crew #12  
Tom:

There is a company that makes an AGM battery in smaller sizes. It's called a Hawker Odyssey. I do believe they are pricey though.

I found a really good use for the electrolyte in spent batteries. I use it as drain cleaner. Beats Drano hands down. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Timber crew #13  
Is this the same "crew" that uses your track?
If so, they must be "paying" for the track time! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Timber crew
I've been paying for my track time too.......4 doctor visits for upper back pain..........It started around may 18th........(The first time we used the track).........seems like it could be related.......(duh) a couple ribs slightly out of place...........My "personal" kart is for sale.........I'm staying with the new quad with the fully ind. suspension and 12" of travel thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Timber crew #15  
atleast you don't have to go to far for parts and service for the artic cat not sure what Trails End has in stock but he seems like a really nice guy.. Any whoo what do you got in the line of off road forklifts

/ Timber crew #16  
Concur with you on the frequent battery replacement needed for most ATV's....my 2001 Foreman 450 is on it's THIRD one and it only has a total of 240 miles on the machine. I start it up and take it out at least every other week to keep the battery charged. From what I have read the worst thing you can do with the AGM batteries is let them sit and lose their charge, as once they are dead it's replacement time. I found that out the expensive way !!