Timing A MF 135

/ Timing A MF 135
Kid, THANKS! Now I see whats going on. Finally clicked into this old brain. Do you have nay idea why there are two sets of marks? By the way, wish my tractor was as clean as yours. Maybe someday it will.

/ Timing A MF 135 #22  
ArcherXC said:
Kid, THANKS! Now I see whats going on. Finally clicked into this old brain. Do you have nay idea why there are two sets of marks? By the way, wish my tractor was as clean as yours. Maybe someday it will.

If the marks are not visible, your going to have to clean the flywheel thru that small hole. My marks are still visible as you can see. BTW the two pictures taken so you can see that there is markings on it before and after DC (dead center).

As for how clean mine is. It was not that way before it arrive here from west Tennessee. It was pressure washed and alot of paint was missing. If you ever decide to clean your up with a refurbishment, check with me. I can save you a bunch of time taking the sheet metal off. When I was taking mine down I found alot of shadetree work done on it by someone that couldn't afford to do it right. Like wire holding the muffler up. Right now I'm kinda at at standstill. About all is left to do is painting my hood and front in. It's turned cold and waiting for some warm weather to shoot those last pieces.