Tired of the mess in my shop

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #11  
Nice shelving. It seems keeping the clutter under control is the hard part of having a nice size shop. Do you think you will miss the light provided by the translucent panels? I had them installed in my shop and was pleasantly surprised what a difference they made.

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #12  
I need to do this Ina bad way.

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #13  
Funny, I just started cleaning up my shop this past week as well. The time had definitely come.

I have very similar steel shelving in my shop, but I cannot figure out where to buy small bins to put some of my odds and ends in (nuts, bolts, hitch pins, etc.)

Anyone have a lead on that? Just looking for something like 1 foot x 2 foot or something that is open top with a low front side, too.

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #14  
Funny, I just started cleaning up my shop this past week as well. The time had definitely come.

I have very similar steel shelving in my shop, but I cannot figure out where to buy small bins to put some of my odds and ends in (nuts, bolts, hitch pins, etc.)

Anyone have a lead on that? Just looking for something like 1 foot x 2 foot or something that is open top with a low front side, too.

There is a seller on Ebay that I use that has all kinds of bins that would work great for what you're wanting. Very reasonable and usually free shipping if you purchase over $25. Check him out and let us know what you get. zorotools | eBay

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #15  
He has a really good selection, I might have to order some and get in this organization party too. :)

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #16  
Very nice. It's an ongoing problem with me that drives me crazy. If I create an open area in my shelving, my wife finds something to put there!!!!

Eddie

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #17  
I wish mine was as organized and clean as the before pictures.:ashamed:

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #18  
There is a seller on Ebay that I use that has all kinds of bins that would work great for what you're wanting. Very reasonable and usually free shipping if you purchase over $25. Check him out and let us know what you get. zorotools | eBay

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you! I'll document what I end up coming up with in the shop with these babies. :thumbsup:

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #19  
Very nice. It's an ongoing problem with me that drives me crazy. If I create an open area in my shelving, my wife finds something to put there!!!!

Eddie
Same here, consequently I store a lot of large and small closed boxes. She doesn't disturb them and I can quickly clean an area when she's not around. For a long time it was the only way I could "reserve" a table to put a project on.

/ Tired of the mess in my shop #20  
Here is the next "step". :D
Steel-Rolling-a.jpg
I found one on craigslist, works good with my pallet rack.