TIREs

/ TIREs #1  

1TMatthews

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubtoa B3200
Hey,

I am buying my 4 Kubota.. I have always had turf tires... kinda want to try the agtires.. Dealer says I am better off with turfs... he says they are way better for plowing snow with... I use it for that, moving cow manure, mulch, I also do lawn installs with it too..
Please let me know

/ TIREs #2  
Lots of options but I like AG tires for most every thing you described but itf you work in finished/sod/yard AG's may be a little tuff on the grass. What size machine?

/ TIREs #5  
I run Titan R4's, on a established lawn they are very gentle yet provide good traction.

/ TIREs #6  
Go with Ag. How can you use plow snow with turf tires? You need space between the lugs to clean out material. How do you control a tiller or pull a disk? Manure would seem pretty slick with turfs. Becareful with your choice because you may have the same tires for the next thirty years.

/ TIREs
Never really had a problem pushing snow with turfs. I use to use chain on my last two tractors because the tires where not filled, down fall with turns is they collect the mud.and cow.pop.and.then it drags all over the driveway