Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands?

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #21  
Have a set of Titan 48" x 4000lb. clamp-on forks and stabilizer bar for sale in the TBN Private Party Adds at a great price.

Bought them for our Kubota B2710 which we sold back in November. Used only twice so essentially brand new. We are in Texas.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #22  
i bought a set of USA clamp on forks that have a 4k lb limit. I used them to lift 2400 lb logs and beat the crap out of them for years. they are hard on the bucket if used heavily.

I've since sold them for a real set of forks.

I bought mine on ebay for under 200 shipped. then after 4 years of heavy use sold them for 200.

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #23  
Would it be worth adding a QA to a 1980 Ford 4000?

Yes .. SSQA awesome.. If you can't find one to match your loader .. I'll build you one .. Here's an Euro to SSQA

Attachments

• image-575264465.jpg
    image-575264465.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 111
   / Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #24  
That I built ... Just get me the measurements

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #25  
Anyone be able to comment on the quality of their products. welding, quality of steel.. Looking at a 3pt hay spear Cat 1 Hay Spear 3 Point Attachment The bales I want to pickup are maybe around 600#, 3'x3'x8' and I only have maybe 20 left after which I want to use the hay spear as 3pt pallet forks to pickup hay/equipment i've got on pallets (make it easier for mom/sister to move hay since they can't backup a trailer that well)

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #26  
I can .. I had a set for over 4 yrs .. The combo pallet forks and hay spear .. Great quality and exceptional construction .. I wouldn't hesitate buying again .. I use them everyday... Either moving hay or moving things out of the shop

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #27  
I did buy the clamp-on pallet forks a few months ago. I have the tractor apart for some refurbishing so I have not used them yet but visually they appear to be fine. Sure can't beat the price.

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #28  
I also bought a set of the Titan clamp on forks. They work great for what they are. Clamp on forks. I don't overload them and they are very very handy. Easy on and off. If I were to ever get to the point where I am using them regularly, I may change to a real set of QA forks. But they do what I need them to do.

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #29  
I bought the Titan quick attach plate for the 200CX FEL. Excellent quality. Good welds and workmanship. Delivery was prompt. Mounts up easily each time. I used it to attach a 54 blade to the loader for plowing snow. I did remove the lower pegs since they were not necessary for the 200CX

/ Titan clamp on pallet forks...how do these compare to other brands? #30  
Hi All.

I am getting ready to order a set of the clamp on pallet forks fro my B2150 LA350A loader.

I would think that the 4000lb forks a little bit more beefy, and less prone to get bent, so I plan to order those instead of the 1500lb model.

What do you all think about that ?

Thanks !

Last edited: