Titan distributing

/ Titan distributing #1  

Mtnlover64

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD X585,Mitsubishi/sakoh Beaver,ford 195
Hey guys, just curious if any of you have used Titan distributing ? I ordered some skid steer pins from them, all the pictures online show the pins including the top piece that mounts to the handle. I received my pins today minus the square piece ! Just wondering if any of you have ordered these ? If so did the square piece come in a second shipment ?? Or are the pictures showing pieces that aren't included ? It doesn't say anywhere that they arent

/ Titan distributing
Ok , sorry guess that would help. Let me know if this works, I've never copied and pasted a link before Titan Pair of Quick Attach Pin Kit Skid Steer Bucket Loader Disconnect Bobtach. The piece I'm talking about would actually be the square part that would act as the swivel when mounted to the handle. All the pictures of their pins that are online show that part, one picture is actually of the part itself. Am I wrong to think that part would be included in the purchase ? Ok sorry I had to add this in an edit, just figured out how to save the image so I could repost it IMG_2551.JPG

/ Titan distributing #4  
Looks like you have been taken for a ride.

Contact them and ask about the square part with the bolt in it.

If not included and that's what you need, then send it back, get your money back.

Looks like false advertising to me.

Richard

/ Titan distributing
Hey, I wanted to update on this issue, talked to a rep at Titan this morning,very nice lady! She told me that everything shown in the picture should come with the pins. She couldn't understand why the piece was missing. She warrantied the pins I received and is going to have another set shipped, I probably won't see them until the beginning of next week so we'll see if the missing pieces come this time. I will let you know how it turns out

/ Titan distributing #6  
I have bought several items from them. Great products. I ordered one item wrong, called them and they were very helpful in immediately solving my problem, and even gave me a $ break on the item.

They ship promptly, and have excellent customer service.

I recommend them highly.

/ Titan distributing
I have bought several items from them. Great products. I ordered one item wrong, called them and they were very helpful in immediately solving my problem, and even gave me a $ break on the item.

They ship promptly, and have excellent customer service.

I recommend them highly.

Thank you for the info, I called them Thursday and the lady that answered was very helpful, said all the parts shown in the picture should have come with the pins. She is going to have a new set shipped as a warranty replacement . I haven't received an email saying that they shipped yet though. I will keep everyone informed

/ Titan distributing
Update... I talked to Titan on Monday and again today as I hadn't received any notification of shipping. I received the pins today, same as the first set, missing the pieces again!! I will be calling them first thing tomorrow! I will keep you updated

/ Titan distributing #9  
Sounds like a miss-communication.

You my have to send them a photo, via e-mail, of the part that you are not getting with a circle around the absent part.

/ Titan distributing
Update.. Talked to a rep at Titan today. What they told me is that they had received a shipment that was missing pieces. Their packagers in the warehouse weren't aware that there were pieces missing so they were shipping them out. They caught the mistake after customers started calling. They received a new shipment that has all the pieces and they are now shipping them out. Hopefully the beginning of next week I'll have the correct parts to finish my project