Titan ssqa 3 point hookup for snowplow

/ Titan ssqa 3 point hookup for snowplow #11  
Good heads up - I ran into that with my titan pallet forks. Had to lay a piece of 1/4" thick angle iron in and weld it on mine to get a nice fit on my kubota. Works excellent, though, with that little easy adder.
I had to do that with my first Titan pallet forks 5ish years ago too. They gave me a few bucks off after bringing it up & it was an ongoing problem for a while for lots of people. My new forks (old ones got sold with the old tractor) fit properly.

/ Titan ssqa 3 point hookup for snowplow #12  
I had to do that with my first Titan pallet forks 5ish years ago too. They gave me a few bucks off after bringing it up & it was an ongoing problem for a while for lots of people. My new forks (old ones got sold with the old tractor) fit properly.
Same here about 5 years back. Has Titan never resolved their fitment issue? Good value stuff, but golly gee wilikers, they should have resolved this.

/ Titan ssqa 3 point hookup for snowplow #13  
Same here about 5 years back. Has Titan never resolved their fitment issue? Good value stuff, but golly gee wilikers, they should have resolved this.
My 1 year old fork frame from them fit fine.

They had issues, but were handling it well. $70 credit to have a local welder put a shim in, or they'd replace the frame for free. I could weld so I pocketed $60 or so & had it done myself in an hour or so. I'd rather get ok quality the manufacturer will step up & support properly than great quality with crap support.

/ Titan ssqa 3 point hookup for snowplow #14  
Here is my rear blade on loader using the SSQA adapter.
blade on front 003_1.JPGblade on front 004_1.JPG