TL1900 with hydraulic leveler

/ TL1900 with hydraulic leveler #1  

jjk0091

Tractor
Branson 4720 Iseki TL-1900
My TL1900 has a pump under the seat with 2 hydraulic hoses running to the back that I am assuming are for a 3pt leveler. The wires to the pump are all disconnected. I was wondering if anyone has hooked this up, or knows how to do it?

/ TL1900 with hydraulic leveler #2  
Is it a pump or a solenoid valve? The solenoid will have a block with cylinder on one side or one on each side. The wires would come out of the cyliders. There would be two wires on each cylinder. One ground and one hot/switch. If you connect power to the hot use a momentary contact switch/button. You connect the hoses to each end of your hydraulic ram.

/ TL1900 with hydraulic leveler
Solenoid valve thats it. Thanks

/ TL1900 with hydraulic leveler #4  
Is it a pump or a solenoid valve? The solenoid will have a block with cylinder on one side or one on each side. The wires would come out of the cyliders. There would be two wires on each cylinder. One ground and one hot/switch. If you connect power to the hot use a momentary contact switch/button. You connect the hoses to each end of your hydraulic ram.

Yes I have the same set up on my TL3200. I have detailed it on a reply to this post (the OP posted a photo of his). It is attached to a small auxilary hydraulic used to level/tilt the attachment on the 3 point hitch.

Hope this helps
Tim