TL3200 injector pump removal

/ TL3200 injector pump removal #1  

hedg12

Tractor
Iseki TL3200
I have an Iseki TL3200 that has developed a significantly leaky injector pump. The tractor has what I believe is an Isuzu 4FA1 with a Bosch type (Diesel Kiki) inline injection pump. I pulled the small cover off the front of the engine (timing cover? Inspection cover? Sorry, not sure what it's called) and it appears to have a chain driving the injection pump. What I'm not sure of is how to go about removing the pump. There is a large nut in the middle of the sprocket on the front of the pump, and 3 small bolts and 1 stud with a nut. Can I remove any or all of these fasteners and pull the pump, or do I have to disassemble the front of the engine? I appreciate any help I can get - I'm pretty comfortable with gasoline engines, but this is my first real foray into diesels.

/ TL3200 injector pump removal #2  
The problem can most likely be fixed IN PLACE.. it seals on the top by a nylon del. valve gasket which loosens up over time..
IF u have a torque wrench or can borrow 1.. remove the lines & re-torque the holders down to 35-40FT LBS..
IF your set on taking it off & spend a lot of money.. The 3 bolts & 1 nut will set it free.. BUT.. u have to time it first..
Just search 4FA1 inj. pump..

/ TL3200 injector pump removal
Thank you thepumpguysc - I'll try tightening the holders before I get too carried away.

/ TL3200 injector pump removal
So the holders on the pump don't appear to be the problem. I enlisted my wife to try to start it while I stood over it and watched, and the fuel is coming from what appears to be a vent on the back of the pump (between pump and engine.) This looks to be an inverted "J" shaped tube that's fastened to the pump somehow, with a flexible hose coming off the long end that ends in a t shaped fitting that looks like pipe thread on one side & the other has what looks like a petcock screw. This fitting is just hanging unsupported. The short end of the vent/tube where the fuel is coming from is open.

So at this point I'd imagine I need to pull the pump, but before I do I have a couple of questions.

First, I haven't been able to get the tractor started this spring. It will spin over and smoke out the exhaust & try to start, but it won't catch and run. Could the injector pump be causing this problem, or is it more likely the engine is just worn out? We inherited the tractor & don't really know much about it's history, so we don't know how well it was cared for...

Second, can anyone point me to a resource for timing instructions for an Isuzu 4FA1? I haven't had much luck with Google.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

/ TL3200 injector pump removal #5  
That "pig-tail" is a vent for the oil that's "supposed to be" in the pump..
There "might be" a drain & a fill/full level on the gov.. some have it & some don't..
DONT go unscrewing screws if your not certain what they are..
Google 4fa1 & look under images to see if u can find the drain & full screws.