TN 75 Flashing Error - Need Code information

/ TN 75 Flashing Error - Need Code information #1  

tdarland

Tractor
2000 New Holland TN75
Hi
Recently bought a TN75 and has worked well, but I am having some issues with the tractor not wanting to move forward or reverse. Now it wont move at all, and when I move the lever to forward or reverse, the red dash light (looks like books) flashes several times fast, then 1 flash, pause, then 2. I assume this means a code 12 - correct? Also I sometimes get 4 flashes, pause, then 7. Again, I assume this is code 47? I also get the flashing amber transmission light when in forward or reverse. Can someone tell me what those codes are? The tractor did not come with any manuals. I plan to buy an operators manual, but doubt the codes are in there anyway. Would like some idea of the issue before taking to dealer.

Thanks - Tim

/ TN 75 Flashing Error - Need Code information
Well I'm new to the forum so maybe I have to earn replies but does no one own a New Holland TN75 that's had this issue? Was hoping for a little feedback.

/ TN 75 Flashing Error - Need Code information #3  
My book lists a number of codes pertaining to various issues with circuits between the power shuttle lever, clutch pedal potentiometer, and the transmission controller. Both 12 and 47 are among them. There are pages of codes and test/check procedures for each. Many can be done with a volt/ohm meter, while others require the little NH test module to be plugged into the system.
The following is listed with each of those codes
Fault code 12 - clutch pedal potentiometer signal voltage short to 5 or 12 volts.
Possible causes -faulty wiring, faulty potentiometer, or faulty ECM
Fault code 47 - clutch pedal switch set too high.
Possible causes - faulty wiring, faulty clutch pedal switch, improperly adjusted switch.

As mentioned, there are multiple pages of procedures to narrow down the possibilities. More than I care to list here.
This book covers transmissions for TN55D through TN75D and TN55S through TN75S. It may be compatible with your tractor, but no promises.