tn55 not much fuel out of injector??

/ tn55 not much fuel out of injector?? #11  
The comment from the injection shop is odd. With the information you have given, I would take the timing cover off of the front of the pump to see if the pump shaft hasn't snapped. This is also something I've seen on these pumps and given you have 'some' water in the system with freezing conditions, it is possible the pump siezed enough to cause the shaft to snap. In the last case that this happened that I experienced, the injection shop could replace the shaft and rebuild the pump for less than half of what NH can sell it.

/ tn55 not much fuel out of injector??
The comment from the injection shop is odd. With the information you have given, I would take the timing cover off of the front of the pump to see if the pump shaft hasn't snapped. This is also something I've seen on these pumps and given you have 'some' water in the system with freezing conditions, it is possible the pump siezed enough to cause the shaft to snap. In the last case that this happened that I experienced, the injection shop could replace the shaft and rebuild the pump for less than half of what NH can sell it.

I thought it was kinda weird too, he tried to explain it to me,, something about some kind of
relief valve" so as not to put too much fuel into the engine,, still never heard of it though,, I have removed the timing cover, I was thinking the same thing, maybe the pump wasnt turning, but it all seems to be operating on that end as it should, its turning and tight from the gear through to where I can see it end, anyway,, I also took that cover off on the pump [maybe a decompression valve} and the pump is turning into that far of the unit as well,, I can feel the cam or whatever it rides on moving,

/ tn55 not much fuel out of injector?? #13  
I think it is WAY, WAY past the time when you should have taken the IP to the repair shop to test/rebuild.

/ tn55 not much fuel out of injector??
I should have just gone with my gut, after tracing all the symptoms down to teh pump,, and taken the pump off earlier,, yup, pump is fried, one of the - first bearings seized,and wiped out a few other components,, approx 2200 for another one,, anyone know of a used or rebuilt one available? thanks guys,, I appreciate the replies