TN75 questions on R4 tire sizes

/ TN75 questions on R4 tire sizes
i really really appreciate everybody's help. yes i want to stick with the R4's, I have a grapple and pickup logs and cut them up for my outdoor boiler. there is a difference on rear tire heights. good idea to remeasure. taking my measurements and going to the chart with new front tires they are just out of the range to be in. and of course the more they wear the worse they get.
i went on a site and found the 15-19.5 tire and it showed 122"rolling circumference for a new tire with a 40.8" height. can't i take the 122"x25.4 and that would mm to go off the chart?
yeah i could live with it if i had to but since my tires are bald i would like to try and find something better without breaking the bank. my tractor only has 750 hours and looks like it just came off the showroom floor and he bought the loader for it in 2009 and never used it. i love the tractor. i think if my tire sizes were closer to where they are suppose to be the auto 4x4 wouldn't be so sudden when it kicks in. just recently when you apply the brakes the 4x4 indicator lights up. have either of you had that happen before. it just got a new 4x4 computer last dec.

/ TN75 questions on R4 tire sizes #22  
I have never had the 4wd light come on with breaking...not sure what to make of that. I have a trouble warning light that blinks all the time...I finally covered that spot on the dash with duct tape. Had it checked out and everything working normally and the shop said just disregard it. They are as lost as I am with all this electronics.

/ TN75 questions on R4 tire sizes #23  
I was using our TS115 at the farm today and noticed that the 4wd light came on each time I used the brakes. Everything working normally. Just an FYI after your question.

/ TN75 questions on R4 tire sizes #25  
When both brakes are applied the 4wd should come on and all tires are being braked. Comes in handy when braking on loose gravel with a loaded trailer. See page 5-14 in the TN operator book.