/ TN75S with cab and backhoe?
Fred, I found what John Miller, III is referring to at:

http://www.wctractor.com/mark's_bargain_center.htm

Mike Slavis
mike@slavis.com

/ TN75S with cab and backhoe? #13  
Thanks guys,

This looks like a good deal.

I have been quoted ~31K for a 4wd TN75D. But that was the asking price and I did not haggle any, since I still have not made up my mind.

Fred

/ TN75S with cab and backhoe? #14  
This reply may be a little late, but just wanted to let you know that I am using a Woods 1050 backhoe with my TN75S and it is a great combination. Very smooth strong hoe. Before buying the combo, I emailed a design engineer at Woods and he told me that the TN75S and 1050 were a good match and they had one set up that way at Woods. No clearance issues.

/ TN75S with cab and backhoe? #15  
Thanks for letting me know but does your tractor have a cab on it?

/ TN75S with cab and backhoe? #16  
Hi Robert,Yes my TN75S has both the factory cab and supersteer and the Woods 1050 fits with plenty of clearance. I am 6' tall and don't get anywhere near the cab, either operating or getting on and off. This is a 3pt hitch mount backhoe, which I would never run on a smaller tractor, but both Woods engineering, my longtime dealer & riend, and New Holland technical folks told me that a backhoe that mounts the way the Woods unit does is not a problem. It uses 2 rigid lower attach points to the lower 3pt links as well as a very heavy rigid top link which is made even more rigid by the addition of 2 other bars of heavy steel that ford a 3D triangle with the top link from the lower mount points. In addition to this it has 2 heavy safety chains bolted to the backhow and secured around the axle of the tractor.I have attached a couple of pictures that aren't of very good quality but they are all I could get my hands on right now. This backhoe replaces a Ford 758 that I ran on my Ford 2120 for 14 years and it is a very major step up.Andy

Attachments

• 12-97756-TN75SWoods1050.jpg
    12-97756-TN75SWoods1050.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 95
   / TN75S with cab and backhoe? #17  
There is quite a bit of room there, thanks for posting the pics that is the first one I have seen. It is a nice setup, now I am going to have to get the backhoe.

/ TN75S with cab and backhoe? #18  
I'm still living in central Mass. I have the farm in Woodstock, Conn which I have owned for 14 years and will be moving as soon as I sell where I am and build down there. I guess I never thougt about clearance with the cab since i bought it. I was at the farm today using the backhoe- there is about 24 inches of clearance between my back and the rear glass of the cab- I never come any where near the cab. I looked at several brands of hoes before settling on the Woods- 6000+ #'s bucket force and 10 1/2 " foot digging depth. The other major reason I settled on the Woods was the swing was controlled by 2 directly attached cylinders (not the chain attached to the cylinders). I can use the swing to push a lot of material or a fairly good size rock sideways.

/ TN75S with cab and backhoe? #19  
hello i am thinking about trading my tc45d with loader,supersteer 4 wheel drive and my tc33d for a tn75s
, any buddy have any suggestion on a good place to trade? i am located in il. also any one with a tn75s
have any comments on there tractor?
t roe

/ TN75S with cab and backhoe? #20  
Where in IL? Near/how far from what major town? I'm in Newark, about 50 miles SW of Chicago and have found a dealer that I'm happy with in Union Hill. Union Hill is a sleepy little town about 75 minutes south of Newark (and just a little east). Don't know what they how they would do on a trade but know their prices for buying are very good. Did not buy mine there (did not know about them at the time) but would have saved about $2000 if I had. Great service and support too.

You can also use the dealer finder on the NH website if no one here knows of a good dealer in your area.