TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,642  
IMG450.jpg

Trailers/towing rigs. Mahindra 2816 hst

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,644  
That thing looks really rugged!!! I'd say it's up to the task of pulling that wood out!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,645  
Excellent job. He must be pretty happy with that result.
Next time around as an FYI I'll bet you could probably chop up that bush if you do it a little bit at a time. Tillers are pretty tough.

The man just brush hogged the day before so I assumed he wanted to keep them. However, I think the tiller is a brute but I would be hesitant to mulch up a bush. Something I could look into.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,646  
The man just brush hogged the day before so I assumed he wanted to keep them. However, I think the tiller is a brute but I would be hesitant to mulch up a bush. Something I could look into.

I have done really abusive things with tillers over the years--it started gradually and I figured to kept on keeping on until I had a problem. Never did. With my lighter duty Howard tiller I even moved 400 ft of gravel driveway with base of bigger rocks and all. Tilled it up and moved it with no probs.

Even now I have a heavier tiller but I often till up--slowly--4" stumps and if I'm doing drainage or construction work often till over whatever debris is there and that includes old drainage tiles, culverts, trash dumps, etc. It's not always at full rpm and it's often just skimming they surface but it works. Just my two cents here.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,647  
I have done really abusive things with tillers over the years--it started gradually and I figured to kept on keeping on until I had a problem. Never did. With my lighter duty Howard tiller I even moved 400 ft of gravel driveway with base of bigger rocks and all. Tilled it up and moved it with no probs.

Even now I have a heavier tiller but I often till up--slowly--4" stumps and if I'm doing drainage or construction work often till over whatever debris is there and that includes old drainage tiles, culverts, trash dumps, etc. It's not always at full rpm and it's often just skimming they surface but it works. Just my two cents here.

SPEECHLESS!!!! Simply speechless... I would of never thought this.... I am wowed. I am not doubting you for a second but I will have to grow into this.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,649  
CANUCKpt, yes it is a rugged machine. No roads needed, nothing to hook or snag underneath, 115 hp turning slow. Bull low is slower then I can walk. 4000lb I believe or more....welded a 1/4 inche steel plate all underneath to the already existing bottom. My father used them for years climbing the mountains here picking up moose and such.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,650  
Here is some firewood. We worked it up in 3 evenings. The truck has a 12' bed.