TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #901  
FINALLY got the monster stump out.. Guys on here are correct Patients and perseverance are key!

I think I may have dug a bit deeper than I needed to for these pine stumps ... next time I will focus on digging less deep ... but on three sides of the stump and then push it out.

Tractor On

That thing is a monster - good rugged western stump. Good going :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #902  
Spent the last weekend building a 8'x12' deck to go under a shed. Also got to use my new pallet forks with home built 10 foot extensions. Found out the ground was not level enough after building the shed so I moved it out, flattend the ground, built a deck/floor, moved the shed onto the floor, and carried the whole thing back to where it should go. The 10 foot fork extension were 4 2x6 screwnailed togeter to form a box.

Attachments

• L39 With Shed Base.jpg
    L39 With Shed Base.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 261
  • L39 with Shed2.jpg
    L39 with Shed2.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 285
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #905  
mbradey said:
Spent the last weekend building a 8'x12' deck to go under a shed. Also got to use my new pallet forks with home built 10 foot extensions. Found out the ground was not level enough after building the shed so I moved it out, flattend the ground, built a deck/floor, moved the shed onto the floor, and carried the whole thing back to where it should go. The 10 foot fork extension were 4 2x6 screwnailed togeter to form a box.

Very cool how much does all that shed weight? What model tractor? I can't see signatures on the mobile version of TBN.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #906  
Very cool how much does all that shed weight? What model tractor? I can't see signatures on the mobile version of TBN.

Shed would be 3 to 400 pounds and the platform about the same. The tractor is a Kubota L39 TLB able to lift 2200#. I was worried if the 2x6 fork extensions would hold it, but it did. I used 3" screws every 6 inches or so at the stress points.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #907  
Mowed the lower back 2 acre's, was 91 degrees yesterday, today about 58. Still can't get the 3540 across back to the fence line to do some work. still wet, maybe dry in July.
DevilDog

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #909  
More bush hogging.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #910  
Used my logging winch to pull the wore out tracks out from under the dozer.

Attachments

• TrackRemoval1.JPG
    TrackRemoval1.JPG
    648.3 KB · Views: 304

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

90B (A33237)
90B (A33237)
CHEVY C60 DUMP TRUCK (A34011)
CHEVY C60 DUMP...
(3) Job Boxes 5' Wide x 3' High x 30" Deep (A33349)
(3) Job Boxes 5'...
CP 72in Bucket. (A33079)
CP 72in Bucket...
Rhino 160 Shredder (A33041)
Rhino 160 Shredder...
Unused 2024 Mach Pro MP5330 Stand-On Compact Track (A33078)
Unused 2024 Mach...