TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #471  
I mowed for about an hour yesterday. Then attached the brush hog, lowered the tail wheel from the lowest cut to the second lowest cut in anticipation of a job I am doing for someone next weekend and then brush hogged for a little bit.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #472  
Hour and a half plowing where I dug out potatoes. Hope to kill the crabgrass for next year. I'll spray Prowl there and put in sweet corn next spring. I have a different patch for potatoes next year. Do any of you guys fertilize in the fall for your spring garden?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #473  
Hour and a half plowing where I dug out potatoes. Hope to kill the crabgrass for next year. I'll spray Prowl there and put in sweet corn next spring. I have a different patch for potatoes next year. Do any of you guys fertilize in the fall for your spring garden?

Yes, I do

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #475  
I spent about 4 hours today split between ripping up a field and bushhogging strips in my dove field.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #476  
Mowed with the BX for 2 hours and used a friends tractor for 4 hours to build some more jumps on the new motocross track (the 4320 is at work with my dad):(

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #477  
Cleaned the meadow with my old bush hog.

Attachments

• DSCF3156 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF3156 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    395.3 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF3157 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF3157 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    402.7 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCF3158 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF3158 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    384.2 KB · Views: 155
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #479  
Brought in second cut hay.